Mark White (Australia)

Posted by 5241883963822210959 on Oct 22, 2014

This product helps with poor circulation & I believe from personal experience, reduce Tumor growth. I cannot recommend this product enough

PERFECT FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by 5663243899925119229 on Feb 21, 2015

i love ts product. i he competely stopped my medicine and use only this for my acid reflux problem. I can now eat things that bothered me before and with 2 of these afterwards everything gets back to normal in no time...

Good for health

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

I take this as a health supplement for daily maintenance as it's a good antioxidant and ant-inflammatory. Will continue to buy this product even though it's a bit pricey casue it's a recommended brand by Dr. Mercola.

Helps with stiff joints!

Posted by 5250637104918322861 on Feb 25, 2015

I am using this in combination with the Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine +Chondroitin +MSM and it genuinely seem to help with the joint stiffness that has become a bit more troublesome in later years.

excellent organic Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Apr 01, 2015

I have been using this brand for years and only get it through iHerb. I believe it's high quality for the money.

amazing herb supplement

Posted by 5339770128857542322 on Feb 04, 2016

My mom is taking these for a half a year , it is unbelievable how it clears blood, lower sugar , balance blood pressure and has enormous inflammatory effect . great against gout effects , I have experience also with other supplements from this brand and works all perfectly.

Tumeric Formula

Posted by Reviewer1359572 on Oct 16, 2011

EXCELLENT

great for achy joints

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on Feb 20, 2014

i have been taking this for about 6 months now and my joints have begun to feel less achy and more mobile. i can now do the "clawing" action which was tough on me before.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Aug 06, 2011

Nice formulation, organic and no fillers!

curcuminoids

Posted by Reviewer2039103 on Jun 10, 2011

the best iherb has it all

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »