amazing herb supplement

Posted by 5339770128857542322 on Feb 04, 2016

My mom is taking these for a half a year , it is unbelievable how it clears blood, lower sugar , balance blood pressure and has enormous inflammatory effect . great against gout effects , I have experience also with other supplements from this brand and works all perfectly.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1893348 on Dec 04, 2012

The benefits of turmeric are wonderful and this brand is one I really believe in.

PERFECT FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by 5663243899925119229 on Feb 21, 2015

i love ts product. i he competely stopped my medicine and use only this for my acid reflux problem. I can now eat things that bothered me before and with 2 of these afterwards everything gets back to normal in no time...

Mark White (Australia)

Posted by 5241883963822210959 on Oct 22, 2014

This product helps with poor circulation & I believe from personal experience, reduce Tumor growth. I cannot recommend this product enough

Good for health

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

I take this as a health supplement for daily maintenance as it's a good antioxidant and ant-inflammatory. Will continue to buy this product even though it's a bit pricey casue it's a recommended brand by Dr. Mercola.

Helps with stiff joints!

Posted by 5250637104918322861 on Feb 25, 2015

I am using this in combination with the Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine +Chondroitin +MSM and it genuinely seem to help with the joint stiffness that has become a bit more troublesome in later years.

Keeps the hangover away

Posted by 4617404562322953782 on Dec 04, 2016

Take this before and during drinking = hangover free. Yes.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 08, 2017

I had stopped taking turmeric for awhile, and then BAM, I started getting aches and pains in my joints again. So, I began taking the turmeric once again. I am very physically active, and this has made a huge difference. I like the Organic India brand because of the inclusion of the ginger, which aids in the absorption of the turmeric. I would recommend this for anyone who has arthritis, or sore joints. I plan to use this indefinitely. An added bonus, according to Dr. Weil, there is growing evidence that suggests that turmeric may help protect against Alzheimer’s disease.

Very Good Product

Posted by 5759803958931590422 on Apr 13, 2016

Organic and is a great product if you are looking for turmeric. I've used other organic turmeric brands but this is the best I've found.

Turmeric is amazing!

Posted by 5639501484692063366 on Aug 09, 2016

I take this for swelling feet, has helped tremendously. My dog is also on Turmeric therapy for his joints and liver. He had high liver enzyme readings and this helped those decrese dramaticly in 3 months time.