Another favourite

Posted by 4719244960615101148 on Nov 09, 2014

I find this really helps with my intestinal health. I am one of those people who have the odd reaction to foods and general irritability, however this really seems to help keep things settled and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this. And, yes, it smells! But guys, it's a spice! It's going to smell 'spicy'.

Mark White (Australia)

Posted by 5241883963822210959 on Oct 22, 2014

This product helps with poor circulation & I believe from personal experience, reduce Tumor growth. I cannot recommend this product enough

Aussie iherb addict

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Aug 06, 2014

LOVE this product!!! I have a bad back and neck! This is really good at helping my pain and allowing me to sleep better without taking pain killers! Very happy with this product! Really worth trying for arthritis, and disk problems :)

Turmeric

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Aug 02, 2014

nice smell, seems really natural

Great Quality

Posted by 5055270114603433359 on Jul 08, 2014

Love these. Have been buying these for a while and wish iherb had more of the Organic India range available to us in Australia.

top notch

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 28, 2014

been taking this brand for over 5 years, excellent for tummy aches(gastro-enteritis)as well as a anti-inflammation joint pains, good to cleanse blood stream,& for one's brain, I take 2 pills with meals once or twice per day,not only does it help slow down aging but the product is of high quality & helping farmers in India provide for their families organically thus helping our planet too, a win-win! all the way

great for achy joints

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on Feb 20, 2014

i have been taking this for about 6 months now and my joints have begun to feel less achy and more mobile. i can now do the "clawing" action which was tough on me before.

Turmeric

Posted by karishma on Feb 08, 2014

Curcumin contains powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, antioxidant, and even anti-cancer properties that render it a powerful, disease-fighting medicine in addition to being a culinary spice. It fights harmful bacteria, bad cholesterol, and disease-causing inflammation. Under the Ayurvedic system of healing, turmeric has been prescribed to treat a variety of ailments, including digestive issues, menstrual problems, arthritis, infections, jaundice, coughs and rheumatic pains. It is also used to cleanse the body. In Chinese medicine, turmeric is used to deal with liver and gallbladder issues.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I can't say enough about taking turmeric for inflammation. I was having a LOT of pain due to degenerative arthritis, and turned to turmeric rather than NSAIDs. It wasn't a quick fix but after a couple of months, it really kicked in. I was really getting pretty debilitated from severe lower back pain and shooting nerve pain down my legs. As a professional pet sitter and dog walker, it was wreaking havoc in my life. I still have pain when I turn over in bed at night, or when I move heavy items, but overall I'm good! I chose Organic India because of its high quality and because it's organic. You can find cheaper turmeric but this is important enough to me to spend more. Plus ordering from iHerb lowers the cost considerably.

tumeric formula