great for achy joints

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on Feb 20, 2014

i have been taking this for about 6 months now and my joints have begun to feel less achy and more mobile. i can now do the "clawing" action which was tough on me before.

Very good product

Posted by 4748866349088550555 on Jul 26, 2012

I like this particular brand of tumeric. It feels clean and woorks well with my body. My digestion seems to have a good effect from it. I cannot tell any spesific effects from taking those pills, I just have a good feel for them, and will reorder.

Tumeric Formula

Posted by Reviewer1359572 on Oct 16, 2011

EXCELLENT

Very Good Product

Posted by 5759803958931590422 on Apr 13, 2016

Organic and is a great product if you are looking for turmeric. I've used other organic turmeric brands but this is the best I've found.

Turmeric is amazing!

Posted by 5639501484692063366 on Aug 09, 2016

I take this for swelling feet, has helped tremendously. My dog is also on Turmeric therapy for his joints and liver. He had high liver enzyme readings and this helped those decrese dramaticly in 3 months time.

tumeric formula organic India

Posted by Reviewer1346454 on Oct 11, 2016

I am so glad I ordered this ! I will continue to order more for long term affects my doctor even told me to take tumeric for joint issues and alzheimer issues!! so i looked this up and it looks like the best product to me at a price I can afford! i recomend it to anyone having inflamation ( and I think we all have those inflamation problems!) usually I have a constipation problem..,.,not so when taking this..,.so i know its helping to clean me out and my knee is much much better ( i also tak eother supplements for my knee pain along with this

Helps the digestive sytem - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 05, 2015

After taking it for 3 days (1 tablet per day), it soothes my irritable bowel syndrome.

Pretty Good For Minimising Inflammation

Posted by 4853422826864246647 on Dec 31, 2016

I have been taking the turmeric organic pills ( one pill a day after lunch with lots of drinking water) for the past six months and it works generally well in reducing the pains at the left side of my waist. You should give it a try if you are bothered by pains possibly due to inflammation. Regards Ben Han, Singapore 1 Jan 2017

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Aug 06, 2011

Nice formulation, organic and no fillers!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on May 31, 2011

I take this because I don't use tumeric enough in my cooking. Love that it's organic.