tumeric charm!

Posted by 5433861145482192935 on Mar 28, 2015

work well for me would recommend, everyday use.

Great product!

Posted by 5105229198806698554 on Jul 12, 2016

Very happy with this supplement. I have it my morning regimen of apple cider vinegar, red and green and lemon juice. It gives me a great start to the day. The product description is very accurate. Very happy w/ this purchase. I will buy again.

Excelent product

Posted by 5024069596462379247 on Aug 01, 2016

Good product my wife uses every day.

tumeric formula organic India

Posted by Reviewer1346454 on Oct 11, 2016

I am so glad I ordered this ! I will continue to order more for long term affects my doctor even told me to take tumeric for joint issues and alzheimer issues!! so i looked this up and it looks like the best product to me at a price I can afford! i recomend it to anyone having inflamation ( and I think we all have those inflamation problems!) usually I have a constipation problem..,.,not so when taking this..,.so i know its helping to clean me out and my knee is much much better ( i also tak eother supplements for my knee pain along with this

Turmeric is amazing!

Posted by 5639501484692063366 on Aug 09, 2016

I take this for swelling feet, has helped tremendously. My dog is also on Turmeric therapy for his joints and liver. He had high liver enzyme readings and this helped those decrese dramaticly in 3 months time.

Organic!

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016

I love turmeric! I especially love that this is organic! Many herbs have additives or metals in them so it's important to me to buy organic for full benefits. However, turmeric is only absorbable with black pepper or a healthy fat like coconut oil. So be sure to take this supplement with one or the other to get the full benefits. Turmeric is outstanding for inflammation. It helps my dad's gout and my mother's arthritis tremendously. Turmeric helps them so much that they don't need pharmaceuticals to control their inflammation. That being said, they like to take a supplement that already has black pepper in it because it's hard for them to remember to take black pepper after this supplement. However, still giving 5 stars because this supplement is pure and Organic! Sometimes that is hard to find!

Seems to work

Posted by 4837125180270109067 on Aug 29, 2016

I have often suffered from lower back pain. I read that turmeric worked well against inflammation so I decided to give it a try. I haven't been suffering from lower back pain recently. Now it may be a placebo effect but I'd rather have that then take an aspirin everyday. I will continue to use this product. Plus, the price is really good in comparison to other brands that I've looked at.

Finally

Posted by 5651351292865778955 on Aug 08, 2016

I take two a day and within the first week I noticed a difference in the inflammation I still have stiffness but the improvement is remarkable

Turmeric Formula

Posted by 5695419026675435719 on Dec 12, 2015

Have been taking your Turmeric for 2 years and my knees continue to have no inflammation.

Not sure

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015

No noticeable effect on anything. I guess it's just okay.