tumeric formula

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

helps

True or not true

Posted by Gingerbread on Sep 21, 2016

I have taken this over a month´╝î but don't see obvious improvements or effects yet.

Wait t0o long

Posted by dragonheart on Apr 29, 2015

Haven't try this one, but I am very disappointed to wait it for so long, iHerb made me wait for 7 days to ship this out and it totally took almost 10 days(DHL) to reach my hands. If this problem happens so frequent, I think I would try another online shop for faster service.

love it

Posted by 5212240633487775937 on May 08, 2015

i have always been taking this product and will continue as it helps to ease the knee pain.

Another favourite

Posted by 4719244960615101148 on Nov 09, 2014

I find this really helps with my intestinal health. I am one of those people who have the odd reaction to foods and general irritability, however this really seems to help keep things settled and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this. And, yes, it smells! But guys, it's a spice! It's going to smell 'spicy'.

Organic India, Turmeric

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Jan 10, 2015

Turmeric is good for a lot of things. I did buy some from the spice at my local grocery store. It taste OK, but, I don't want to eat it twice a day. Nor do I trust the manufactures of grocery store spices. But I do Trust iherb products. Thomas

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 17, 2013

Reccommend

Best

Posted by MissEC on Aug 11, 2016

I've tried another brand of turmeric and this one is much better. Good taste AND organic; definitely on my repeat purchase list.

India Turmeric

Posted by 4894813603443969386 on Aug 11, 2016

I would like to tell you this product is Great! It has helped me walk with less pain, and i feel the longer i take it will help even more. Thanks

Great quality and price!

Posted by Reviewer2947738 on Aug 28, 2016

My mom is been taking this and she likes it a lot. It's a very good quality and the price is just right!