Excelent product

Posted by 5024069596462379247 on Aug 01, 2016

Good product my wife uses every day.

Amazing product

Posted by 5584649430558387184 on Aug 02, 2016

I bought these for my brother who is a builder, he developed pain and swelling in his knuckles overnight and was unable to work at his normal capacity. He could not even open a jar! I ordered these for him and after taking them for a week he was so impressed , he had three of his mates ordering them as well. Now thats high praise.

Finally

Posted by 5651351292865778955 on Aug 08, 2016

I take two a day and within the first week I noticed a difference in the inflammation I still have stiffness but the improvement is remarkable

Turmeric Formula

Posted by 5695419026675435719 on Dec 12, 2015

Have been taking your Turmeric for 2 years and my knees continue to have no inflammation.

Not sure

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015

No noticeable effect on anything. I guess it's just okay.

Seems to work

Posted by 4837125180270109067 on Aug 29, 2016

I have often suffered from lower back pain. I read that turmeric worked well against inflammation so I decided to give it a try. I haven't been suffering from lower back pain recently. Now it may be a placebo effect but I'd rather have that then take an aspirin everyday. I will continue to use this product. Plus, the price is really good in comparison to other brands that I've looked at.

tumeric formula

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

helps

comper turmeric

Posted by 5744810272526253104 on Oct 12, 2016

I didnt know that in this product with low present of turmeric compering. To other products

True or not true

Posted by Gingerbread on Sep 21, 2016

I have taken this over a month´╝î but don't see obvious improvements or effects yet.

Wait t0o long

Posted by dragonheart on Apr 29, 2015

Haven't try this one, but I am very disappointed to wait it for so long, iHerb made me wait for 7 days to ship this out and it totally took almost 10 days(DHL) to reach my hands. If this problem happens so frequent, I think I would try another online shop for faster service.