Good for active people

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

I mix this every morning in my green shake.It containes a lot of carbohydrates with low GI which is essential for my body when working out, and after using it almost every day the last year, I woulden`t be without it.

Not convinced

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

This product just didn't do the trick for me. Far to expencive to keep on buying, as I didn't notice any big change in my well being after starting to take this.

cant sleep

Posted by ling76 on Feb 27, 2012

I am very sensitive to products that gives engergy. I only took 1/2 teaspoon in the morning, gave me some energy during the day, but could not sleep at all at night. Tried it a few times and the same happend every time. But then again, I react the same way to maca and ginseng.

great produkt

Posted by Reviewer1931308 on Feb 09, 2012

like it very mutch

Great with workout!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jan 16, 2012

I’m really happy with this product. I put one big teaspoon in my morning shake before I work out and I can really feel a difference. It gives me a long lasting and happy energy. I hadn’t worked out in over a month and I went to an advanced spinning class (which I had never been to before) and I didn’t get fatigued, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Recommend this one!

good!

Posted by Reviewer1502560 on Dec 09, 2011

this is a good product.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2097399 on Sep 27, 2011

This goes great in smoothies. Cannot say whether or not this particular product is working wonders, but after I started drinking my green smoothie and eating more nutritious foods, I've become a lot less dizzy and practically never faint anymore. Was bothered a lot with this before. The taste is somewhat nutty, but doesn't taste much.

Great price, should come in bigger jars

Posted by Reviewer2426203 on Aug 05, 2011

tastes ok

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on Aug 02, 2011

Tastes nice as well

Too early to tell, but feels great so far!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on May 19, 2011

Great brand! Tastes good (a bit milky/nothing)!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »