OK

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

I have only taken a few tablets so it's a bit too early to say.

Great band, quality and price

Posted by Bhakti on Feb 08, 2015

Scientific studies have shown amla to be effective in preventing/ameliorating the toxic effects of hepatotoxic agents like ethanol, paracetamol, carbon tetrachloride, heavy metals, ochratoxins, hexachlorocyclohexane, antitubercular drugs and hepatotoxicity resulting from iron overload. Amla is also reported to impart beneficial effects on liver function and to mitigate hyperlipidemia and metabolic syndrome. The hepatoprotective actions of amla appear to be mediated by its free radical scavenging, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and modulation of the xenobiotic detoxification process and lipid metabolism. (Thilakchand KR1, Mathai RT, Simon P, Ravi RT, Baliga-Rao MP, Baliga MS, 2013). Eclipta alba is ultimately a source of vitamin C which also provides many benefits to hair health, rejuvenating and encouraging growth. I'm in love with Pure Planet's tablets of Amla.

Feel Right

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

I have had a difficult time finding a whole food vit.c. While the directions state to take up to 10 a day, I don't as it would not be cost effective. I take 2 to 5.

Not quite sure how I feel about this product

Posted by 5375115811232683543 on Jan 04, 2015

I should have read the label properly before buying these, the bottle suggests you take up to 5-10 pills a day! so for the price I don't think it's worth it. It probably does have some benefit to taking them and I might have seen a result if I continued to take these but because of the price and the dosage recommended, I won't be buying these again. It doesn't really have a taste or scent to it so it's easy to swallow for those who have trouble swallowing pills for those reasons.

Amla Plus 500mg

Posted by 5157601848939224076 on Nov 19, 2014

I think it is a good product. It works well as I expected. Thank you. Sam Sharma.

NICE Product

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

I gave it 4 satrs as it is non-gmo and contains no filler or allegens but you need to take to many and still would not get a high enough dose od Vit C.

Natural vitamin c

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 26, 2014

Food-based instead of synthetic, lab-made vitamin c and soy-free. No issues. I'd recommend it!

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 04, 2014

This is a very good natural source of vitamin C and I take it every day. I can't go without it.

Natural Vitamin C!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jan 22, 2014

A concentrated product that maximizes absorption. A real find!

Improved complexion

Posted by 5126243656145782663 on Aug 20, 2013

Took this for about a week. More alert; complexion is clearer.