Amla Rocks, State of California Protects Consumers

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Oct 31, 2014

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. As iHerb product page tells no more details, I will not order more, just to be safe. What a shame! Some FACTS about amla, 2014 October: There is very limited human evidence on Amla at this moment in time, but it appears to be very promising as it could lower blood glucose in both healthy persons and diabetics with a potency similar to the reference drug glibenclamide. Also: If I want Spirulina, I will order it separately (from Havaii), Thank You!! You can find better powders by clicking my user name!!

Awful taste

Posted by Reviewer2246893 on Apr 14, 2011

Has an awful taste, but mixed with orange juice it´s ok. The most important thing is that it works as promised.

Haven't notice anything.

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jul 15, 2013

I have taken this daily now for 2 months and I havent notice anything yet. I take it in a smoothie everhy morning with spirulina and maca. The taste is okey, a bit sour. Will order it again though!

Not convinced

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I'm still not convinced about this amla, I guess it's a good product and a better source of vitamin C than any synthethic stuff, but as I'm never been low in vitamin C due to my diet, I tried one (very) small bottle and then stopped. Neutral taste, hard to blend unless you use a blender bottle, but otherwise ok when it comes to quality.