Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2091151 on Aug 19, 2010

It's a nice, tart-tasting product that I am adding to juices and shakes. Very good way to add vitamin c to your diet.

Nice complete C

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Aug 21, 2010

Has contributed to improved health and skin. Nice taste but would prefer it without the spirulina which is added. Like the amber glass jar rather than plastic. Would like to be able to purchase in greater bulk as this quantity only goes about 3 weeks at 1 tsp per day so re-order regularly from iHerb.

Dannyboy Norway

Posted by Reviewer1919924 on Feb 16, 2011

Realy good C-Vitamin product i mix it with my green spirulina and activated Barley drink every morning.

Not the best taste but feels good

Posted by artojavanainen on Jun 30, 2011

Using with MSM and plain water. Works fine.

Like the idea

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Oct 29, 2011

Sounds good and I'd prefer taking a more natural source of vitamin C. Can't really tell any difference, but I'll continue taking it for a while. I mix it with my protein drink and at least for me, there's no bad taste--actually, no taste at all.

Okay

Posted by 94Tina on May 26, 2012

Mixing with water the taste isn't the best, but I like the fact that it's natural and healthy. I think it would be good in smoothies.

Good

Posted by 5343962360705242098 on Oct 09, 2012

Very good produkt...but sadly enough 4 me i can't use Themsen because of it's high Value of iron...i have an illness called hemokromatose, Witch means i have to Stray away from iron products.... But i used the products just as i catched a cold, and to my supprice my cold dissapeared:) I Wish There where products like this without the iron.....

Nice to add to smoothies

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013