Taste great!

Posted by Reviewer2983164 on Mar 16, 2013

And good for boosting up your smoothie :)

Bra

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Denne er god, smaker ikke værst:)

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2290470 on Nov 10, 2011

Taste really nice.

Great for children!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Sep 06, 2011

Use this in smoothie for my children! It also taste really good in just water. Great for the immunesystem!

Happy and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Jul 07, 2011

I have a huge glass jar that I fill with Bio Fruit, rose hip powder, amla C, pomegranate powder, camu camu. One spoon of the mix in my smoothie in the morning makes all the difference in the world. I didn’t think I felt any different, but that was until I went a week without. I felt groggy and tired and just unhealthy in general. Bio Fruit gives my body everything it needs, I feel better and I look better. And I didn’t even get a cold this winter, and that says a lot seeing as I live in Norway and have skiing as a hobby. And as a bonus, it now comes in a nicer bottle.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1609371 on May 05, 2011

ALL the fruit and berries you want and GREAT taste too...LOVE IT!!

pure natural

Posted by Reviewer2005089 on Apr 06, 2011

our naturopath recommends this excellent products from pure planet

A little let down

Posted by Reviewer2331321 on Apr 01, 2011

When mixed into things it tastes fruity and fresh, but mixed only with water it tastes like it is off and mouldy, and I can't drink it. Had really high hopes becaus I like the brand.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1425174 on Jan 29, 2011

Taste very good!

Quality and Integrity

Posted by Reviewer2964333 on Nov 02, 2010

After a careful look at all of the fruit powders on iHerbs, I found that Bio Fruit is the best product both for the value and the quality. Organic by Nature, the makers of Bio Fruit, is a great company, who for years have cared about good health and protecting the environment. There are many other good fruit powders out there, but because of the amount that I consume, I find this to be one of the best. Other fruit powders can often include ingredients other than fruits, like other vitamins and minerals for example, which should be taken responsibly. Since Bio Fruit is made up entirely of fruit powders, with a touch of stevia to sweeten it, I can consume the amount that I feel is best suited for the kind of health program that I am on. It tastes delicious and if you were to simply look at the benefits of each of the individual fruits, you would easily see why the combination in Bio Fruit is something everyone could benefit from. I had to pay a little more for customs and tax in my country, but with the savings I got from iHerbs, it was still well worth it. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »