Pure Planet, Bio Fruit, Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Bio-Fruit

Posted by Reviewer2860346 From California on Jun 05, 2009

This red fruit powder is one of the best I've ever tried. Next to Gary Null's Red Stuff this product is phenomenal. Red fruit powders help to repair/rejuvenate DNA and increase telomeres (caps on ends of chromosomes). An increase in telomere length is the equivalent of reducing your biological age! In other words, an increase in telomere length increases the life span of cells and is considered a sign of anti-aging. Works best in a berry smoothie or in "fresh" green juice. Experiment with the dosage. At several servings per day it has resulted in: less sleep, increased energy, decreased appetite, and improved skin. Works even better when used with Best of Greens, also manufactured by Pure Planet. When using with green powders, it has been my experience that it works best mixed in "fresh" green juices.

Quality and Integrity

Posted by Reviewer2964333 From Italy on Nov 02, 2010

After a careful look at all of the fruit powders on iHerbs, I found that Bio Fruit is the best product both for the value and the quality. Organic by Nature, the makers of Bio Fruit, is a great company, who for years have cared about good health and protecting the environment. There are many other good fruit powders out there, but because of the amount that I consume, I find this to be one of the best. Other fruit powders can often include ingredients other than fruits, like other vitamins and minerals for example, which should be taken responsibly. Since Bio Fruit is made up entirely of fruit powders, with a touch of stevia to sweeten it, I can consume the amount that I feel is best suited for the kind of health program that I am on. It tastes delicious and if you were to simply look at the benefits of each of the individual fruits, you would easily see why the combination in Bio Fruit is something everyone could benefit from. I had to pay a little more for customs and tax in my country, but with the savings I got from iHerbs, it was still well worth it. Thank you!

Happy and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1342133 From Norway on Jul 07, 2011

I have a huge glass jar that I fill with Bio Fruit, rose hip powder, amla C, pomegranate powder, camu camu. One spoon of the mix in my smoothie in the morning makes all the difference in the world. I didn’t think I felt any different, but that was until I went a week without. I felt groggy and tired and just unhealthy in general. Bio Fruit gives my body everything it needs, I feel better and I look better. And I didn’t even get a cold this winter, and that says a lot seeing as I live in Norway and have skiing as a hobby. And as a bonus, it now comes in a nicer bottle.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1425174 From Norway on Jan 29, 2011

Taste very good!

Great for children!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 From Norway on Sep 06, 2011

Use this in smoothie for my children! It also taste really good in just water. Great for the immunesystem!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »