New To iHerb?

Pure Planet, Chlorella, 4 oz (114 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good but it tastes like..

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 26, 2010

I have become a big fan of David Sandoval and his products. I take Green Kamut every day, and Spirulina as well. And I fully trust Pure Planet Chlorella and it does work (!), but mixed in water it taste like sh... (at least how I can imagine sh.. taste like). I guess it's a proof of that this is a fully natural product, and Chlorella just taste like that. Just don't mix in water - that's my advice!

Good

Posted by 5343962360705242098 on Oct 09, 2012

Very good produkt...but sadly enough 4 me i can't use Themsen because of it's high Value of iron...i have an illness called hemokromatose, Witch means i have to Stray away from iron products.... I Wish There where products like this without the iron