Gjøvik, Norway

Posted by Reviewer1319384 on Feb 08, 2011

I have been using Pure Planets Chlorella for about 6 months and I am very satisfied. I start every day by drinking a glass of water with 1 ts Chlorella and 1 ts Kamut Wheat Grass. After about 3 weeks consumption I was surprised to find out that my mercury levels had decreased dramatically (measured by Quantum SCIO). Since this was the only change in my diet and circumstances, I credit it to this coctail!

I love Pure Planet

Posted by Jessica87 on Apr 20, 2011

I mix 1-2 ts in a glass of water every afternoon after work and I can really feel it working, it's a really powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Sometimes I can get a little shaky, so I don't take it in the morning before work. It tastes really awful though, but mixing it with some apple juice helps. Just remember to drink lots of water since Chlorella cleanses your body, if I forget I get an awful headache.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on May 27, 2011

I can only recommen all Organics by Nature, Pure Planet-products. Also this one!

Good Quality

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins.

Chlorella ♥

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Oct 23, 2011

It don't tastes good, but I mix it with my greens and applejuice/water and drink it every morning. I have used chlorella for 10 days now and I can brand its detox effect. Specially in my stomach. I can recommand this product. I love the service and prices from iHerb.

Super healthy!

Posted by eliselu on Aug 01, 2011

Gives energy! Easy to drink. No bad taste! I drink it everyday!

Chlorella, Pure Planet

Posted by Reviewer3279661 on Apr 08, 2011

If you read up on this product you will find it can only enhance your health. Organic by Nature/Pure Planet is a top quality company. Debbie S. (south florida)

It makes my day 10 times bettter

Posted by Reviewer2114804 on Sep 29, 2010

My first Chlorella and I'm very satisfied! I've got so much energy and I feel great. The size of the bootle is perfect for storage. I'll def recommend this one.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1104586 on Apr 06, 2012

OK, chlorella doesen't taste great, but when I combine it with maca and spirulina in apple juice, the taste is ok. It in fact tastes better than all other chlorella from other brands I have tried so far, so this one is a keeper. I will continue to buy this from Iherb and mix one teaspoon in apple juice each day. It increases my energy levels if i take it to to tree times per day.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 01, 2011

I''m going to continue using this brand of Chlorella.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »