I love Pure Planet

Posted by Jessica87 on Apr 20, 2011

I mix 1-2 ts in a glass of water every afternoon after work and I can really feel it working, it's a really powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Sometimes I can get a little shaky, so I don't take it in the morning before work. It tastes really awful though, but mixing it with some apple juice helps. Just remember to drink lots of water since Chlorella cleanses your body, if I forget I get an awful headache.

Chlorella, Pure Planet

Posted by Reviewer3279661 on Apr 08, 2011

If you read up on this product you will find it can only enhance your health. Organic by Nature/Pure Planet is a top quality company. Debbie S. (south florida)

Gjøvik, Norway

Posted by Reviewer1319384 on Feb 08, 2011

I have been using Pure Planets Chlorella for about 6 months and I am very satisfied. I start every day by drinking a glass of water with 1 ts Chlorella and 1 ts Kamut Wheat Grass. After about 3 weeks consumption I was surprised to find out that my mercury levels had decreased dramatically (measured by Quantum SCIO). Since this was the only change in my diet and circumstances, I credit it to this coctail!

It makes my day 10 times bettter

Posted by Reviewer2114804 on Sep 29, 2010

My first Chlorella and I'm very satisfied! I've got so much energy and I feel great. The size of the bootle is perfect for storage. I'll def recommend this one.

Chlorella

Posted by holahola on Jun 20, 2010

The best!!

Good but it tastes like..

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 26, 2010

I have become a big fan of David Sandoval and his products. I take Green Kamut every day, and Spirulina as well. And I fully trust Pure Planet Chlorella and it does work (!), but mixed in water it taste like sh... (at least how I can imagine sh.. taste like). I guess it's a proof of that this is a fully natural product, and Chlorella just taste like that. Just don't mix in water - that's my advice!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »