• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Green Kamut Wheat Grass veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Oct 08, 2008

These help with acid reflux or heartburn in your system by nutralizing the acid in your system. They also help with energy and are very good for you. Not everyone can drink wheatgrass jiuce so these are a great replacement. Kaia T. Monroe,WA.

Boosts Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1390325 on Jan 22, 2008

I am the usual overworked, stressed executive. I used to find myself sick at least two or three times per year. And it would almost always end up as an infection with dreaded antibiotics required. I have been on wheatgrass for three plus years and specifically Green Kamut for at least 2 years. My immune system is now so strong that I do not get sick at all. If I start to feel sick, my immune system just kicks in (maybe I'll take a few extra caps) and I am fine. For me, this stuff works really works.

ecxellent

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Apr 27, 2010

Not only my husband feels better, actually his blood pressure went to normal

Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer2854065 on May 21, 2010

We stand by this product in helping boost our immune system. My son used to miss at least a week of school during the winters and we double up on Green Kamut and he does not miss a day..... We use it daily as I am also a cancer survivor and hope to believe that this product adds to my body's defense system.

GREAT GREENS!!

Posted by Reviewer2155525 on Mar 03, 2010

I have the gut from HELL and 2 years ago suffering from what doctors called "irritable bowel" Yeah irritable alright...so I remembered that a clinic I worked for was doing research in increasing HIV folks immune system. What I learned is that when the gut is happy, the WHOLE body is happy. I have tried other fiber sources but all they did was either left me gassy or bloated. But not with Green Kamut! I have even missed a dose or 2 and still no problems...EVER!!! And upper respiratory problems are a thing of the past! @ going on 3 years later I will never use anything else and have recommended it to some of my patients (maybe I should work for them ;-)!!)

Great for controlling acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jan 23, 2007

I've been using this product, along with a modified diet for 3 years to control my acid reflux. 15-20 caspuls per day and NO ACID PROBLEMS.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 19, 2007

I have trouble with IBS and am unable to comfortably digest most veggies. Taking this product with every meal helps me get important nutrients and seems to help neutralize excess stomach acid. As it is pesticide free, it feels like a very safe bet to continue using this product indefinitely.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1589879 on Dec 16, 2011

I have more energy when I take it, my immune system is boosted up too...

Veggie!

Posted by Reviewer3273856 on Feb 08, 2009

I've used this brand of Wheat Grass for a little over a year now. It's perfect for those of us who don't have the option of growing our own or have access to a healthfood store that provides it fresh.

Great!

Posted by holahola on Nov 11, 2010

My boyfriend cant stand drink superfoods, so I've bought this one for him.