• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Green Kamut Wheat Grass veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Oct 08, 2008

These help with acid reflux or heartburn in your system by nutralizing the acid in your system. They also help with energy and are very good for you. Not everyone can drink wheatgrass jiuce so these are a great replacement. Kaia T. Monroe,WA.

Boosts Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1390325 on Jan 22, 2008

I am the usual overworked, stressed executive. I used to find myself sick at least two or three times per year. And it would almost always end up as an infection with dreaded antibiotics required. I have been on wheatgrass for three plus years and specifically Green Kamut for at least 2 years. My immune system is now so strong that I do not get sick at all. If I start to feel sick, my immune system just kicks in (maybe I'll take a few extra caps) and I am fine. For me, this stuff works really works.

Great for controlling acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jan 23, 2007

I've been using this product, along with a modified diet for 3 years to control my acid reflux. 15-20 caspuls per day and NO ACID PROBLEMS.

Veggie!

Posted by Reviewer3273856 on Feb 08, 2009

I've used this brand of Wheat Grass for a little over a year now. It's perfect for those of us who don't have the option of growing our own or have access to a healthfood store that provides it fresh.

ecxellent

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Apr 27, 2010

Not only my husband feels better, actually his blood pressure went to normal

Great!

Posted by holahola on Nov 11, 2010

My boyfriend cant stand drink superfoods, so I've bought this one for him.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1589879 on Dec 16, 2011

I have more energy when I take it, my immune system is boosted up too...

wheatgrass

Posted by Reviewer3280631 on Dec 27, 2011

your product is exactly what i need and at cheaper prices

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3038902 on Mar 21, 2012

I feel more energy when taking it.I'dsay I feel more energy when I take Kamut than Spirulina.

Wow

Posted by 5601326358966314343 on Feb 20, 2014

This product strenghtens my immune system and seems to give me more energy and strength during my work-out routine. It also makes me sleep better. Maybe it is all placebo, but I really don't think so. It is a GREAT product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »