Pure Planet, Green Kamut, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Green Kamut Wheat Grass veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Oct 08, 2008

These help with acid reflux or heartburn in your system by nutralizing the acid in your system. They also help with energy and are very good for you. Not everyone can drink wheatgrass jiuce so these are a great replacement. Kaia T. Monroe,WA.

Boosts Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1390325 on Jan 22, 2008

I am the usual overworked, stressed executive. I used to find myself sick at least two or three times per year. And it would almost always end up as an infection with dreaded antibiotics required. I have been on wheatgrass for three plus years and specifically Green Kamut for at least 2 years. My immune system is now so strong that I do not get sick at all. If I start to feel sick, my immune system just kicks in (maybe I'll take a few extra caps) and I am fine. For me, this stuff works really works.

Great for controlling acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jan 23, 2007

I've been using this product, along with a modified diet for 3 years to control my acid reflux. 15-20 caspuls per day and NO ACID PROBLEMS.

ecxellent

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Apr 27, 2010

Not only my husband feels better, actually his blood pressure went to normal

Veggie!

Posted by Reviewer3273856 on Feb 08, 2009

I've used this brand of Wheat Grass for a little over a year now. It's perfect for those of us who don't have the option of growing our own or have access to a healthfood store that provides it fresh.