• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Green Kamut, Wheatgrass

Posted by Reviewer1974074 on Jun 05, 2008

So far so good, I've been taking green kamut for three weeks. I've noticed some weight loss and actually clearer skin. I have a doctor's appointment in four weeks to check my triglycerides, which were high at last check up. This was a major reason I started this product.

GREAT....

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

This item mixed easily in our juice diet. The smell is pleasant but the taste is mild. I have digestion issues and this product has helped with getting more nutrituion into my system. Recommend.

kamut

Posted by Reviewer3145134 on May 09, 2008

I take kamut every day with water. At first it wasn't that great tasting but I kept using it for the nutritional value, but now if I don't take it I miss it and crave it. I like this brand because it is not too strong.

I really like

Posted by Reviewer3014224 on Jun 08, 2008

this,but like the taste of the Amazing Grass brand better. I usually mix this with some apple juice everyday. This is a lot cheaper then the AG brand,So that's a plus. I would purchase this again.

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer1567608 on Mar 22, 2010

I've been using this instead of the barley green blend I was taking daily. This is much more in my price range and does great to build my bodies defenses, but still prefer barley over all better and taste better, this has a very grassy flavore. It's a great product, it's in a dark glass container, so it's a very dark green color.....that's a plus.

Good not Great

Posted by Reviewer3106632 on Jun 29, 2010

I was taking a fabulous product called Sweat Wheat which dissolves so nicely into water and is quite palatable. This is okay. (Like the price better on this, Sweet Wheat is very spendy)

energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2454941 on Oct 05, 2010

gives grest energy and cleaning of the skin

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1240822 on Dec 28, 2007

Great natural product to detoxify and clean your body, tastes like unsweetened tea.

Energy

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This one gives you some energy and doesn`t taste so much grass as other Green stuff can do. I mix it with water and it`s the first thing I drink in the morning to wake up the system in a good way. I would follow up with a green tea and some fruits like an apple and a banana. You only use one teaspoon of this product so it lasts a long time.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1642500 on Jan 05, 2012

This product boosts your energy when it begins to ebb. Highly recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »