10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pure Planet, Green Kamut, 3.14 oz (90 g)

Does what its supposed to do!!

Posted by Reviewer1515623 on Sep 13, 2008

I looked around to see what would be a satisfying green product to add to my diet and this seemed to win hands down. At first I tried it with apple juice and that was good. Then I tried it with water. I could handle that also. Then I tried it with lemon added as lemon water on an empty stomach does the very same thing as this product is intentioned to do. The flavor wasn't overwhelming. I liked it. Does its job. And with the lemon it seems to enhance its purpose. Once I'm done with my 5 bottles I will definitely be re-ordering it again. I wholly recommend it. I did try it on an empty stomach and it was fabulous. Tried it after eating and still fabulous. I do prefer it on an empty stomach tho with lemon water. Just seems to work that much better. But I only do that once per day. I started out with a half tsp like they said. Since I eat a lot of salad anyway I just upped it to three tsp's a day after a week and have had no rapid detoxification but can see through my skin that I am doing so a little bit. Everyone says my skin is glowing. As if I am pregnant! Har! Everyone keeps asking me! I checked and it is glowing. To wrap this up....Green Kamut ROCKS!!! Buy it! Try it! Fall in love with it! 3X a day!

Favorite green drink!

Posted by Reviewer3159296 on Nov 20, 2007

I have used a lot of green drink products over the years and this one is my favorite! It is just pure juice powder and doesn't have multiple ingredients which reduces the probability of having more man made, processed foods to ingest. (The simpler the better, and SO much easier on the liver.) I feel it is the closest thing to fresh wheatgrass juice. And it's economically priced as well. Definitely a five star product!

healthy greens

Posted by Reviewer3342934 on Jun 17, 2010

been using this product for 6 yrs....cured my husbands prostate issues, cleared my teen sons acne and gives instant energy.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1892810 on Feb 05, 2009

I'm kind of new to the green foods thing as this was my second one I tried. My first green food was Barley from this same company and it was good but I definitely like this Green Kamut Juice Powder better. I feel more alert and energized from it too but its not like caffeine energy. Take it everyday 1-3 times.

Wonderful skin, extra energy! :)

Posted by Reviewer1275387 on May 05, 2011

Last spring my body suddenly collapsed, and I've been extremely tired ever since. I have not been able to work or study over the past 10 months, which is really hard to deal with considered I'm only 21 years old. The doctors have not been able to diagnose me with anything spesific, and believe that my body "is just tired after a lot of stress". After reading about this online, I decided to give it a try, even if I do not really believe in this kind of products. I have to say, this works wonders! I feel much better, considering that I have only used kamut for a short time. I will give an update after a few weeks. There is, however, an amazing side effect to this product, besides the extra energy: As other reviewers have said, this product has an amazing effect on the skin! My skin is glowing - earlier I have had some problems with dry skin in the eye area, it is all GONE after using this product for two weeks. I already use expensive skincare products (Decleor, Matis, etc.) who works really well, but this gave my skin a real boost, and now everone is asking me what kind of make up I'm wearing, even when I'm wearing nothing :)