• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Great Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer2534298 on Jul 22, 2008

For everyone, especially those who have an anemia and great in pregnancy!

Pure Planet, Green Kamut, Pure Juice Powder, 90 g (OBN-52688)

Posted by Reviewer3194417 on Mar 13, 2010

Possibly the best green juice powder out there. Some other powders are not made from grass-juice - i.e. they're just ground up grass - those are vastly inferior, might as well eat cardboard. Pure Planet Green Kamut is at the other end of the scale - excellent green-ness. The other great thing is that there are no sweeteners. Also iHerb delivery was superb, 5 business days to Canada (your mileage may vary).

GREAT....

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

This item mixed easily in our juice diet. The smell is pleasant but the taste is mild. I have digestion issues and this product has helped with getting more nutrituion into my system. Recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2046309 on Aug 04, 2007

This works like a charm to alkalinize your system. I've been using it for years.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1742986 on Oct 25, 2011

this is the best wheatgrass product I have tried. It dissolves easily in water, and the taste is not bad. I get more energy and its really good for solving candida-problems.

THIS IS VERY POWERFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1753654 on Oct 06, 2009

First some background, I've been doing yoga for almost 7 yrs and am very much in tune with my body and the changes therein upon ingesting anything. I also recently completed the powerful 7-day tissue cleanse outlined in Dr. Bernard Jensen's book on "Bowel Care" which led to powerful detoxification. I tried this product two days after the tissue detoxification mentioned above and I can say with certainty that this is POWERFUL stuff! It was woth the price. I'll be having it regularly until I learn how to grow my own wheatgrass and drink fresh. I think this is probably the next best thing to growing your own.

Amazing!

Posted by holahola on Sep 13, 2010

I've never felt anything like this before, and I've used alot greens and superfood for 9 months now! It makes me feel great, in touch with myself and my needs, and it gives me energy, wich is quite unbelivable since I got CFS. Will never stop using kamut wheatgrass!

Wow!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jan 30, 2012

This, and the Berry Green from New Chapter is the two products I've noticed a great difference in my energy levels (I have ulcerative colitis and cronic fatigue). Highly recommend! Tastes good to (mix it with half water and half good cloudy apple juice or ananasjuice). I also take chlorella and spiraling, but it's after i added Kamut and Berry green I've had this difference in energy levels.

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer2437334 on Feb 02, 2012

With Green Kamut you loose weight easier and also the PH is very good for you body.

Fantastic product

Posted by elrapha on Jun 21, 2014

since I started taking this products, my skin drastically improved, much clearer and younger. I get complements on my skin all the time. Actually I read the review of another customer saying the same thing and I decided to buy it. It was exactly the same. take 3 times a day teaspoon for this result.