• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Great Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer2534298 on Jul 22, 2008

For everyone, especially those who have an anemia and great in pregnancy!

Pure Planet, Green Kamut, Pure Juice Powder, 90 g (OBN-52688)

Posted by Reviewer3194417 on Mar 13, 2010

Possibly the best green juice powder out there. Some other powders are not made from grass-juice - i.e. they're just ground up grass - those are vastly inferior, might as well eat cardboard. Pure Planet Green Kamut is at the other end of the scale - excellent green-ness. The other great thing is that there are no sweeteners. Also iHerb delivery was superb, 5 business days to Canada (your mileage may vary).

GREAT....

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

This item mixed easily in our juice diet. The smell is pleasant but the taste is mild. I have digestion issues and this product has helped with getting more nutrituion into my system. Recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2046309 on Aug 04, 2007

This works like a charm to alkalinize your system. I've been using it for years.

wouldn't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1090041 on May 04, 2009

Although it is like drinking pureed grass, I wouldn't live without the stuff. I had the precursor to esophogeal cancer, was taking prescription medicine and was still uncomfortable most days when I began drinking this religously mixed with a little apple juice. My system has become more alkaline, I take no medication and all my scopes have come back completely clean. Don't ever get rid of it!!!

THIS IS VERY POWERFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1753654 on Oct 06, 2009

First some background, I've been doing yoga for almost 7 yrs and am very much in tune with my body and the changes therein upon ingesting anything. I also recently completed the powerful 7-day tissue cleanse outlined in Dr. Bernard Jensen's book on "Bowel Care" which led to powerful detoxification. I tried this product two days after the tissue detoxification mentioned above and I can say with certainty that this is POWERFUL stuff! It was woth the price. I'll be having it regularly until I learn how to grow my own wheatgrass and drink fresh. I think this is probably the next best thing to growing your own.

Amazing!

Posted by holahola on Sep 13, 2010

I've never felt anything like this before, and I've used alot greens and superfood for 9 months now! It makes me feel great, in touch with myself and my needs, and it gives me energy, wich is quite unbelivable since I got CFS. Will never stop using kamut wheatgrass!

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on Dec 14, 2010

Wheetgrass from Organic by nature, Pure Planet is the best on the marked! No body matches this quality! And i have been around :) The same thing goes for spirulina and chlorella!

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

This is what have kept me healthy and my skin glowing the past year. I love this product and will never quit using it. Too bad they raised the price, but it is still much cheaper than retail prices in Norway. Thank you iherb for carrying this brand.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1742986 on Oct 25, 2011

this is the best wheatgrass product I have tried. It dissolves easily in water, and the taste is not bad. I get more energy and its really good for solving candida-problems.