Pure Planet, Green Kamut, 3.14 oz (90 g)

Economical Buy

Posted by Reviewer1689066 From Hawaii on Feb 17, 2009

Used another branded Green Kamut product and found "Pure Planet" to hold it's freshness and quality. The color of the Kamut was rich and vibrant! Can't also beat the economical value!

One of my favorite greens.

Posted by Reviewer2460886 From Florida on Jan 11, 2008

I really love this product. It has a beautiful lime-green color and the powder tastes a bit like cooked spinach. A great way to add nutrition to your daily diet.

Smooth and great!

Posted by Reviewer1236220 From New Mexico on Mar 26, 2008

Great price, super fine powder is easy to mix in water, and tastes wonderful. It's unsweetened, but doesn't taste bitter at all. I really like it and it gives me loads of energy. I highly recommend this.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1804951 From Illinois on Apr 10, 2008

Since I started taking Green Kamut, I noticed that I have added 10 to 20 minutes to my workout schedule. I seem to have more energy and overall, just feel better.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2980301 From New York on Aug 23, 2008

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND RECOMMENDED TO ANYBODY WHO HAS SEASONAL ALLERGIES OR OTHER RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS WITHIN 3 DAY I HAD NO ITCHY EYES NO SNEEZING OR TINGLY FEELING IN MY THROAT,I ALWAYS TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH IN THE MORNING AND AT NIGHT,THE LABEL SAYS TO START A LITTLE AT TIME BUT YOU WONT FEEL A DIFFERENCE UNTILL YOU TAKE 1 TO 1/2 TEASPOONS TWICE A DAY