• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Anbefales

Posted by rongsfavoritter on Jul 08, 2012

Er veldig fornøyd med denne.

Good product, use it everyday

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Jun 20, 2012

My kids also drink it in apple juice together with spirulina and chlorella every morning.

Great way to alkalize!

Posted by LanceSavoy on Jun 13, 2012

This is probably one of the cheapest ways to alkalize. I often use Greens+ for health benefits but according to my PH papers this stuff blows it away for the ability to bring your body out of acidity and into the neutral to 7 to 7.5 zone. No extra stuff added that you don't want, just Kamut wheatgrass and alfalfa.

It Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1473197 on May 28, 2012

This is great stuff!!!

Super Grass!

Posted by agapediet on May 09, 2012

Blend with water and apple juice if you don't like the taste. My four year old drinks this along with Spirulina and just barley. All from Pure Planet. Make sure you have a good source of vitamin B12 when consuming Spirulina, spirulina can "confuse" natural B12 absorbation.

Kamut Wheatgrass

Posted by CarineNilsen on Apr 15, 2012

Nr 1 superfood I use! Kamut wheatgrass, alkalizing, detox and gives chlorophyll. Awesome to use every morning before breakfast. Mix it with apple juice or in smoothie. This help detox the body and gives you energy instantly!

Love this wheatgrass

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Mar 30, 2012

I mix this with my green smoothie in the morning. It has a very grassy flavor, which I love. I know it is getting into my system and alkalizing because urine and sweat smell slightly grassy. Sorry if that is gross. If you have muscle cramps you may want to try this to alkalize your system.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3358799 on Mar 29, 2012

I'm using it every day

wonderful product for a spring cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1964606 on Mar 21, 2012

I have been using Green Kamut for about a month now and I am absolutely satisfied with it. The fine powder dissolves quickly in water, so I don't have to use a shaker. The taste is pleasant, it reminds me a bit of green peas. Very refreshing and it makes me feel good to know that I have dome something for my health.

Love all Natur planet produckts!!

Posted by MayBente on Mar 19, 2012