• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

cleansing effect

Posted by Reviewer1856119 on Mar 21, 2011

I've only tried this product for about a week, but so far it seems to have a cleansing effect og my body. Too bad this involves making my skin look worse. However I'm planning on sticking with it for a while as I'm hoping it will help in the long run. Wish the product info would include more on what to expect when starting up with this product; "side-effects", how long they last, or what to do to minimize them..

Green Kamut Pure Juice Powder

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 12, 2009

I sure had headaches when I first started taking this. It doesn't taste too bad. It's alkalizing, which is good (except don't take it with your food or other supplements), as I feared that my diet and lifestyle may be making my body too acidic. I don't suddenly have glowing skin or anything, but there is a boost in energy that this stuff gives you. One thing I did notice, was if I took an afternoon or evening dose, I had trouble sleeping. So I'll stick to mornings.

General Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2877569 on Sep 15, 2009

I have been using this product for several years now and have noticed it has i9mproved my over-all sense of well being, physically and mentally. Great Product!

Pure Planet's Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer1567335 on Jan 18, 2010

We use Green Kamut for a wide variety of nutritional needs. We have used this brand for many years and have never been dissatisfied with the quality of the product or packaging. Thank you for helping keep my family healthy and strong.

Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer3169417 on May 16, 2009

I've taken green kamut for a number of years - gives me energy and helps my stomach. Great stuff.

GREEN KAMUT

Posted by Reviewer1383430 on Apr 30, 2008

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT AS I FEEL IT HELPS ME STAY HEALTHY AND THE OLDER THE GET THE MORE I FEEL I NEED IT.

Organic by Nature-Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer1210882 on Oct 15, 2008

I love the taste of this drink! My body actually craves it. I rarely ever get sick and I feel this product helps my immune system to stay strong and healthy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1283136 on Jul 25, 2008

I've been using this product for quite some time and it is just wonderful! Excellent for akalizing the body.

Daily staple

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

Green Kamut or Green Barley from Organic by Nature is my daily staple. I have increased enery after taking it every day.

wheatgrass products