Spirulina <3

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 12, 2011

Just love this product. I combine it with wheat grass, alfalfa, hemp protein, maca,lecitin, frozen pineapple and apple in my morning smoothie. Delicious!

Spirulina powder

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 20, 2011

Have used this every morning for 1,5 year now. Gives great energy. Order it again and again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Nov 22, 2011

An absolute must. I have so improved my skin from break outs and oily skin. I will never stop using spirulina

Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 21, 2012

This product is awesome!!! I am dealing with chronic fatigue and other health problems but after I started adding this to my morning smoothies I feel a lot more energetic and am actually able to do minor tasks around the house for the first time in a very long time. I combine it with maca amongst other so-called superfoods and it works wonders for me. I have tried different spirulina products before but I've never noticed such a difference in energy levels before trying this one from Pure Planet. I'm hooked and have already reordered:)

g

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

It&#180;s good but but i prefer Now foods&#180;s spirulina as it gives more for the price.

using everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 20, 2012

exellent!!

taste not good, but...

Posted by Reviewer2116065 on Dec 14, 2011

It taste not good, but it is not the point I guess

The perfect multivitamin.

Posted by Reviewer3242008 on Dec 15, 2011

Love it.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jan 06, 2012

Tastes less than many Spirulina powders I've tried, but also pricey compared to them. I am not sure if I think it works better than the other brands or not, but powder is always more effective than tablets.

exellent

Posted by mea1984 on Jan 29, 2012

good taste with apple juice