Spirulina <3

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 12, 2011

Just love this product. I combine it with wheat grass, alfalfa, hemp protein, maca,lecitin, frozen pineapple and apple in my morning smoothie. Delicious!

Spirulina powder

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 20, 2011

Have used this every morning for 1,5 year now. Gives great energy. Order it again and again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Nov 22, 2011

An absolute must. I have so improved my skin from break outs and oily skin. I will never stop using spirulina

Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 21, 2012

This product is awesome!!! I am dealing with chronic fatigue and other health problems but after I started adding this to my morning smoothies I feel a lot more energetic and am actually able to do minor tasks around the house for the first time in a very long time. I combine it with maca amongst other so-called superfoods and it works wonders for me. I have tried different spirulina products before but I've never noticed such a difference in energy levels before trying this one from Pure Planet. I'm hooked and have already reordered:)

g

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

It&#180;s good but but i prefer Now foods&#180;s spirulina as it gives more for the price.

great energy booster, but not a good source of B12

Posted by agapediet on May 09, 2012

I mix it with Just Barley and Green Kamut. I will definetly buy again. Make sure you have a alternative source of vitamin B12. It says on the lable that one serving gives you 150% of daily value, but B12 in spirulina has been proven to be not bio avalible, in fact it is supposed to confuse absorbation of the real B12. B12 in spirulina is a so called look alike vitamin. I use nutrional yeast as my source of vitamin B12.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 26, 2010

This Spirulina product is of top quality, I give it five stars. Good value, good taste. I mix this in my Green Kamut drink now and then to make it even more potent than it already is.

Taste not bad.

Posted by Fredsdatter on Nov 30, 2011

This Spirulina powder does not taste as bad as others I have tried. I will buy again

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2547934 on Jul 01, 2011

Pure Planets Spirulina, I can't live without it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Can't live without it. Use it every day in my green morning drink! Gives a lot of energy!