Organic and good quality

Posted by x-tine on Aug 09, 2012

This is good stuff. Tastes great when mixed into a smoothie with dark cocoa powder. Yum!

Great service

Posted by 4995074470285990369 on Aug 03, 2012

The product feels fresh, and pure. and International shipping was fast. All in all I am very satisfied with the product and service

Spirulina - high quality product

Posted by 4671912609094520501 on Aug 02, 2012

I feel this is a quality product and I really like the efficiency when ordering from you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1223994 on Aug 02, 2012

Very popular here in Norway and for a fraction of what we have to pay in Norwegian stores. I use it in smoothies or just stir it out in water. Dark glass jar keeps the powder fresh. Nice dark green/bluish color.

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Can't live without it. Use it every day in my green morning drink! Gives a lot of energy!

great energy booster, but not a good source of B12

Posted by agapediet on May 09, 2012

I mix it with Just Barley and Green Kamut. I will definetly buy again. Make sure you have a alternative source of vitamin B12. It says on the lable that one serving gives you 150% of daily value, but B12 in spirulina has been proven to be not bio avalible, in fact it is supposed to confuse absorbation of the real B12. B12 in spirulina is a so called look alike vitamin. I use nutrional yeast as my source of vitamin B12.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1104586 on Apr 06, 2012

This is the spirulina that increases my energy levels and the only spirulina I have tasted so far that tastes good. I combine it with chlorella from the same brand for max effect. I find that it works the best if I remember to mix it three times per day with apple julice (for the best taste) I recommend it!

Spirulina, amazing food.

Posted by Reviewer1339346 on Mar 28, 2012

This is the greatest food of all time. I could not been without.

using everyday!