Spirulina <3

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 12, 2011

Just love this product. I combine it with wheat grass, alfalfa, hemp protein, maca,lecitin, frozen pineapple and apple in my morning smoothie. Delicious!

Spirulina powder

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 20, 2011

Have used this every morning for 1,5 year now. Gives great energy. Order it again and again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Nov 22, 2011

An absolute must. I have so improved my skin from break outs and oily skin. I will never stop using spirulina

Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 21, 2012

This product is awesome!!! I am dealing with chronic fatigue and other health problems but after I started adding this to my morning smoothies I feel a lot more energetic and am actually able to do minor tasks around the house for the first time in a very long time. I combine it with maca amongst other so-called superfoods and it works wonders for me. I have tried different spirulina products before but I've never noticed such a difference in energy levels before trying this one from Pure Planet. I'm hooked and have already reordered:)

using everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 20, 2012

exellent!!

Spirulina, amazing food.

Posted by Reviewer1339346 on Mar 28, 2012

This is the greatest food of all time. I could not been without.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1104586 on Apr 06, 2012

This is the spirulina that increases my energy levels and the only spirulina I have tasted so far that tastes good. I combine it with chlorella from the same brand for max effect. I find that it works the best if I remember to mix it three times per day with apple julice (for the best taste) I recommend it!

great energy booster, but not a good source of B12

Posted by agapediet on May 09, 2012

I mix it with Just Barley and Green Kamut. I will definetly buy again. Make sure you have a alternative source of vitamin B12. It says on the lable that one serving gives you 150% of daily value, but B12 in spirulina has been proven to be not bio avalible, in fact it is supposed to confuse absorbation of the real B12. B12 in spirulina is a so called look alike vitamin. I use nutrional yeast as my source of vitamin B12.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Can't live without it. Use it every day in my green morning drink! Gives a lot of energy!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1223994 on Aug 02, 2012

Very popular here in Norway and for a fraction of what we have to pay in Norwegian stores. I use it in smoothies or just stir it out in water. Dark glass jar keeps the powder fresh. Nice dark green/bluish color.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »