• Customer Ratings

Uncertain

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I tried this powder a few months ago, but I didn't experience any big difference in my health and well being. Could be because I already took such high dosages of spirulina, chlorella and wheatgrass that it didn't make any big difference, or it could be that I didn't stick with it long enough. Otherwise, the powder is easy to blend in a bottle, to put in smoothies. I didn't think it had an overwelming taste, but I wouldn't sprinkle it on top of my pudding.

HEALTH BENEFITS

Posted by Reviewer2332186 on May 24, 2010

STILL WAITING TO SEE IF THIS MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE. I HAVE READ, AND BEEN TOLD THAT BARLEY GRASS POWDER IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU. TAKE SOME TIME I THINK/

Not want I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1387749 on Apr 10, 2010

This is not what I wanted I was looking for 100% young barley grass.. Not a wxstract... And it is very hard to mix it does not desolve or mix well in liquids unless it is hot.. And If the liquids are hot it can destroy the enzimes and other elements of this food pproduct..

I really do not know.

Posted by Reviewer2018617 on Mar 24, 2009

My son got me started on this product and said it had really helped his allergies. I have been taking it since September 2008 and can't really tell a difference but green can't be bad for you.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Feb 04, 2009

Not much to say, I'm not crazy about the taste, but I trust it's good for health.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2141057 on Sep 10, 2008

A colleague swears by this product and has dropped coffee from his diet because of it's benefits. I've tried for about a week. Not great tasting, however it felt like it helped level out my energy levels throughout the day. I think it better mixed in with some juice rather than water. It's supposed to help with lowering cholesterol as well, which is one of the reasons I'm trying it. I'll let you know after my next BT.

JUST BARLEY

Posted by Reviewer3262403 on Jul 28, 2008

The first of six jars we opened tasted a little off. I don't think it is spoiled but the taste wasn't the same as all the jars we have consumed in the past. We really like the product though. L. Garr

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 07, 2008

I gave 3 stars because of excellent and timely service from iHerb. I have tried it twice but, unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to barley! Also, I did not like the taste, but I am saving the product for my aunt who is on vacation and loves bunny food and is very healthy at 86 years old. I decided to get my greens from chlorophyll instead.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jan 24, 2008

I'm not sure if this product actually works or not if it gives me anymore energy or better feeling but taste it really good for a green product. iherb like always has the great prices A+ on that.

decent tasting

Posted by Reviewer3086580 on Dec 06, 2007

I'll order again. Price is very reasonable. Have only used it for 6 days but haven't had any problems.