10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

JUST BARLEY

Posted by Reviewer3262403 on Jul 28, 2008

The first of six jars we opened tasted a little off. I don't think it is spoiled but the taste wasn't the same as all the jars we have consumed in the past. We really like the product though. L. Garr

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2141057 on Sep 10, 2008

A colleague swears by this product and has dropped coffee from his diet because of it's benefits. I've tried for about a week. Not great tasting, however it felt like it helped level out my energy levels throughout the day. I think it better mixed in with some juice rather than water. It's supposed to help with lowering cholesterol as well, which is one of the reasons I'm trying it. I'll let you know after my next BT.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Feb 04, 2009

Not much to say, I'm not crazy about the taste, but I trust it's good for health.

decent tasting

Posted by Reviewer3086580 on Dec 06, 2007

I'll order again. Price is very reasonable. Have only used it for 6 days but haven't had any problems.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jan 24, 2008

I'm not sure if this product actually works or not if it gives me anymore energy or better feeling but taste it really good for a green product. iherb like always has the great prices A+ on that.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »