• Customer Ratings

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2895577 on Sep 18, 2008

I alternate Just Barley and Green Kamut, both of which make me feel more energetic and healthier. I find it taste best if mixed with good quality apple juice.

cleans system

Posted by Reviewer1129908 on Jan 13, 2007

Green Barley is excellent for keeping your intestines clean and healthy. Many illnesses stem from unhealthy bowel. I highly recommend Green Barley to improve overall health.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1119558 on Jul 14, 2006

I find it mixes best with just water and has a very mild almost sweet taste. Highly recommend!

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2003176 on Oct 18, 2007

We have used Just Barley for several years. It helps with energy, fatigue, Fibromyalgia, and overall building of our immune system. Upon the rare times we have run out, we begin to notice a drastic difference in our well being by about the 2nd day. We have tried several other brands, but Just Barley is significantly superior to all of the others.

A MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer1061740 on Mar 08, 2009

ANYONE TRYING TO SET A SOLID STANDARD FOR CANCER FIGHTING PRODUCTS SHOULD HAVE THIS IN THE ARSENAL. iHerb came thru again with excellent pricing.

helps my lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1503163 on Apr 14, 2009

I have lymphedema in my arm following breast cancer surgery. For some reason, taking Just Barley helps relieve the swelling. I don't know WHY it helps and my doctors have all been a little skeptical. I just know it does help. I was buying this at Whole Foods and our store stopped stocking it. That's when I went online and found it at iHerb.com for half the price I'd been paying for it.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2941789 on Dec 27, 2009

This is the least expensive organic pure barley green drink that I can find on the market. I use this product to alkalize my body.

Used it before, bought it on Iherb for the first time

Posted by Reviewer2653897 on Mar 21, 2010

First off, Barley powder really made a difference. I lost some little weight (although that was not planning on it), was energetic by the end of the day. amazing overall. same for my wife. planning to drink it with water every morning as long as i can. shipped the same day and got it within 4 days, excellent experience with iherb

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1641465 on Apr 08, 2010

I've been drinking this for about a month now and it has really helped with my acid reflux and bowels. I stopped taking my reflux meds because they were getting too expensive, plus I wanted to find natural alternatives to help with this problem. So far I have not even taken tums since the time I started on the barley juice. Before this I would not go regularly, only once every other day, but now I'm going more than once a day. Truly a godsend!

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2635097 on Sep 11, 2010

I buy this regularly. It's like drinking tea - good for you, and a great alternative to drinking other flavored beverages which aren't so healthy. I can usually stomach everything if I want to, but I've tried Barley Grass Powder and threw it away because it gives you the feeling that you've just ate a vitamin pill on an empty stomach. This stuff, on the other hand, is the JUICE of Barley Grass, not just the grass. So much better. I try to shop around and bought Just Barley from a different store which was a little cheaper and got scammed, so now I stick to iHerb. It is ridiculously cheap and shipping is a solid $4 no matter what so I buy 4 of them at a time.