Excellent Product and Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer1590624 on Feb 27, 2008

This is an excellent product at an excellent value. I will definately order form I-Herb again. If you are not aware of the this compnay, their barley juice and the benefits of green foods, you need to educate yourself. This is a tremendous product. I have seen incredible improvemnets in my health since taking it. These are a good alternative to the powder on the days when you do not feel up to drinking the actual juice.

Just Barley Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008

These are good to have with you on those days that you want to be sure you get enough green veggies in your diet. They are good for travel or to keep with you at the office. Note... the powder version of this product hits your system quicker than the capsules. However, you may prefer the capsules to the powdered version if your not big on the grassy taste. This is a good quality of barley grass and I have felt the increase in energy and alertness after taking it.

Great Purchase!

Posted by Reviewer1978893 on Jul 08, 2009

These barley grass capsules are a very "reassuring" part of my diet, filling some of the "nutritional holes" that I believe we have in these times of Big Business food production. I have certainly noticed a big difference in my hair (fuller), skin (clearer), and nails (stronger). Actually, my teenage son, after taking some capsules for only a couple of days, said that he noticed much less hair loss during shampooing. In ancient times, barley was highly esteemed for its health benefits; that it is now being offered in this format is yet another example of we disconnected modern types finally realizing that people "way back then" knew a heck of a lot more about what really matters! Love this barley!

Just Barley Grass Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Oct 18, 2013

This is pure with no added chromium, unlike certain Garden of Life green products. My body doesn't like chromium supplements. This is grown in nutrient rich soil and is pure with no fillers. The bottle is glass.

Just Barley better than Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 20, 2008

Pure Barley Juice in Vegi-caps! Perfect, been using this product for years now and its a great alkalizer and easy on the gut. This is the best price I have ever seen for this product!

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer3106018 on Dec 18, 2007

Great for alkalizing for those who are allergic to sea greens.

Good

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Jan 22, 2016

I eat it everyday before breakfast

A great food

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Nov 13, 2007

Some of the best stuff we ever tried in our lives. Benfits all around for several years now and this bottle seemed fresh and working fine for us.

Positive Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2461601 on Dec 11, 2007

The best and at 50% off from buying it locally at a Health Food store in town.

just barley