no fillers

Posted by Reviewer3022163 on Aug 14, 2010

In most green supplements, the major constituent is lecithen, from soy, which is cheap. Although serving important functions in the body, lecithen is ubiquitous, and most adults do not need supplementary lecithen. In short, lecithen is a filler. I chose this one because It contains no lecithen, which is why the dosage is smaller, making two months supply for 18.33 is a great value. In pure water, it doesn't taste good. In apple juice or soy milk, it is drinkable. It mixes well only in a blender.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

veldig god kvalitet og virker spesielt mot muskel og stive ledd hos meg. kjøper fast

Daily Essential

Posted by Reviewer1895605 on Oct 08, 2011

I have a fragile digestive tract - I am gluten intolerant, can't consume dairy, and am a vegitarian save for seafood and eggs. Two doses of these greens keeps me comfortable and forgetful of my gut.

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer2932695 on Apr 28, 2010

Excellent product. It's organic, and I even give it to my cats and dog!

Best of Greens is BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2863659 on Sep 13, 2009

I have been using these greens daily for several years. They taste good and make me feel great. They contain so many ingredients for health, and it's easy to get the antioxidants that you need. I recommend this highly!

Norway

Posted by Reviewer2413180 on Aug 30, 2010

Tastes good with apple juice!Tastes better than Purely Greens.I´m gonna buy this from now on.

Best of Greens

Posted by Reviewer3279661 on Jun 17, 2011

#1 Product out there besides More Greens by PHP Read your labels. Quality is more superior than other products out there!

Great tast!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Aug 09, 2011

i could probably wright a novel about the good effect you get out of this product, but in a few words: it fabulous!! it gives you a good boost of energy and the feeling of living!! extreamly balancing and gives you everything you need! love it! :) - Norway

Really the best

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Jul 20, 2011

I'm using this product every day and it's done wonders to my energy level. The taste is also very mild, so usually I drink this just with water. The price is also very cheap, which is extra nice :)

love the greens blend

Posted by Reviewer1387650 on Feb 13, 2011

I really like the completeness of this blend of greens. Wish they made it in a bigger size.