good price and pure product

Posted by torillmerethe on Jun 03, 2014

Love it. Gives energy!

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2882526 on May 16, 2013

Having never tried a green supplement before, I purchased this from iherb because it was the most affordable. I used it twice daily, so it lasted me about a month. It definitely upped my energy levels in the morning! I also noticed that my skin looked so much healthier! Unfortunately, this has been out of stock for ages now, and I'm dying to repurchase. Please restock this!

Love this product

Posted by 4708978671778579862 on Jan 28, 2013

It sure has a detoxifying effect. The first 2-3 days I went to the toilet between 10-12 times a day :P Now when that effect is in the past I feel more energetic, healthier, more happy and I just feel really good! I will buy it again for sure :)

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

veldig god kvalitet og virker spesielt mot muskel og stive ledd hos meg. kjøper fast

Very good

Posted by 5122352056649496250 on Oct 01, 2012

I like Pure planets produkct. Good to use, and it works

Best of Greens

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 14, 2012

The taste is... interesting. I know a lot of people have trouble getting this down but I don't. As long as I prepare myself for the grassy taste, it's not that bad. I take it in a rather untraditional way though. I take a sip of water - without swallowing it, add half a teaspoon of this, mix it in my mouth before I swallow, and repeat. Afterwards I drink at least a full glass of water. Works for me. I don't know if I've noticed any difference in my energy levels or immune system (I have CFS), but I will continue to take this (together with spirulina, barley/wheat grass, moringa etc) nonetheless because I believe all the concentrated nutrients are beneficial for me!

very powerful superfood

Posted by 4639964392975257815 on Aug 31, 2012

first I was little bit disappointed by the bad smell and taste in comparison to other superfoods I had tried before. but once I started using it I really was amazed about the power of this product and after few days I got used to the stronger taste and smell as well. it gives a lot of energy and helps the digestion and easy bowel movements. I highly recommed this superfood, very good quality.

Great mix of greens!

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 17, 2012

This is a great products, nice to have so many different greens in on bottle.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2222699 on Aug 16, 2012

Gives me energy and tastes quite good compared to other "green" powders. I mix it with water and a little bit of apple juice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Started taking this before breakfast about a year ago, after realizing that I should get more green vegetables, and didn't expect to notice any difference, but my skin got better, and I felt more awake during the day. Fantastic product!