Contains wheat

Posted by Reviewer1169255 on Apr 13, 2011

I was very pleased with the product, until I discovered it contains wheat. I have gluten allergy, and of course read the product description carefully here on Iherb before I ordered it; It doesn´t say wheat or gluten anywhere... I think this should be mentioned in the description. Now I have to throw away an almost full box of this.

Bad

Posted by holahola on Dec 16, 2011

Dont like at all. Bad taste av awful consistence.

Pure Planet, Pro Fiber EFA

Posted by 5664231138363948974 on Oct 26, 2013

Greatest product for adding fiber to your diet. We have been using this product for at least 10 or 12 years and receive great results.

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1437486 on Oct 17, 2011

I find this fiber to be wonderful for a morning start. Get the fiber the body needs this way.

works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2727226 on Jun 10, 2010

Does exactly what you expect! Have only been using for a few days,but I have noticed a difference already.Helps keep things moving along so to speak...

PRO Fiber is great.

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Nov 29, 2010

Fibers and essential fatty acids (E.F.A.). The taste is a bit strange yet mild, this certainly do you good. This excellent product contains organic Kamut, Pineapple, Flax seed, and much more potent "goodies".

Pure Planet Products

Posted by Reviewer3261247 on Sep 15, 2010

In my opinion, Pure Planet offers an amazing line of organic products. I have used most of them for several years and hope they will always be available. I'm so pleased that iHerb.com offers most of them, and as this order was handled so well I'll continue to order all of my products through them.

good

Posted by Reviewer1973741 on Feb 09, 2013

I use this in my morning smoothies, put a little stevia as well for the taste,and I love it, my stomach like this :-):-):-)

Pure Planet Pro Fiber EFA

Posted by Reviewer1320920 on Mar 11, 2015

This is an EXCELLENT product. Have used it for 10 years and has been hugely beneficial for digestion and healthier, younger skin. Note for iHerb management/stock dept: PLEASE RESTOCK this product ASAP! Pure Planet have tons in stock so don't see why you have been out of stock for 3 months now!! Ready to reorder as soon as you guys get your act together and restock it! Many thanks.

All natural fiber.

Posted by 5175009290711538743 on Dec 16, 2014

Have been using this product for 15 years, highly recommended by Holistic Doctors as well as regular Doctors. Service was tremendous, ordered one day here the next. Less expensive than other sites and stores. Will be ordering in the future. If their service is this good, it is a no brainer to do business with them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »