Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

I mix this every morning in my green shake, makes the spirulina and chlorella mix easier in water, and the taste improves.It containes a lot of E and B vitamines as well as more then 100 antioxidantes witch definately is good for my body, and after using it almost every day the last year, I woulden`t be without it.

Ok

Posted by 5683891828516125661 on Nov 18, 2013

I use it in smoothies, has no taste (which is good!). Have used it for about a month, sadly haven't noticed change in my skin which i hoped.

Great for my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1288127 on Jul 25, 2012

Although this is an excellent food supplement, I have been using it as a facial cleanser and it is outstanding as a cleanser! I just take about a tablespoon of the powder and add enough water to make a thin paste and massage this onto the skin - cleans and rinses well, and my skin is so soft! I wanted a replacement for the Dr. Hauschka and Jurlique facial cleansers and this is even better than either of them and at a better cost. This is a superior product, inside and out!

Neutral

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

It contains some vitamins, it taste quite neutral, but for me it didn't do anything special, so after two bottles I stopped using it. I took quite large dosages, but I didn't notice any improvement in neither my skin or weight. It was recommended for me to use before and after working out, to support restoration.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jun 22, 2012

use in my smoothie every day. Good sourse of vit. E

For cooking

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Mar 13, 2012

I bought it for cooking in place of cornstarch according to one of the reviews. It doesn't really thicken the sauce like cornstarch but I like it's glass bottle packing and nice aroma. Will use it as a powder sprinkles on food instead as it has a nice nutty flavour and it's good for health.

rganic by Nature, Pure Planet, Rice Bran Solubles, 6.4 oz (180 g)

Posted by Reviewer1537348 on Oct 27, 2011

Fantastic!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2358883 on Oct 01, 2011

Love the product! was stupid that i picked international airmail so i had to wait 4 weeks on the product. But it was realy cheap!!! Love this site and loving all the pure planet products, using them every morning in a shake!

yum

Posted by Reviewer2097399 on Sep 19, 2011

Fantastic nutty flavour, great in smoothies.

energy-boost !

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Aug 30, 2011

fantastic source to E-vitamin, and great in combinatination woth workouts ! - Norway

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »