Gently moisturizes.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

My husband and I both have eczema and cannot use regular soaps. This one however doesn't cause any problems and has actually improved our skin!

use what the earth produces

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 04, 2012

Argan oil is the new buzz word ingredient in fine skin care products. Add coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter and you have a winning formula. The bar is hefty for its size. Lathers and rinses well. No fragrance for the scent sensitive. Paraben and gluten free. Organic and fair traded ingredients. Good for your skin, good for the earth and good for the women's cooperative in Morocco. Try it. Why use synthetic ingredients and chemically laden products when you can use what Mother Earth provides!

Organix south, naked organix argan, cleansong

Posted by Reviewer3029344 on Jun 07, 2013

Have been using this soap for a few months and it is very gentle. Suitable for sensitive skin. Have tried also other soaps, though, so far only this soap is gentle enough.

good

Posted by Homura on Aug 09, 2013

good soap. its soft on my skin. doesnt leave it tight like most soap.. its organic..and its argan...and i love argan..

Love this bar

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Dec 27, 2012

I really like this bar and I hope it doesn't go away as it is out of stock currently. When I recently switched to organic and less toxic ingredients in my facial/body mixtures I had tried this bar and liked it very much. In the beginning I used it for face and body and now just to wash my hands.

Moisturizing Bar

Posted by 5523173938604903735 on Dec 15, 2013

Luv it. Skin feels smooth and nourished after use.

It does moisturize

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Jul 16, 2013

I love the way it makes my skin feel, leaves it moisturized. I need the moisturization because I'm almost 60.

Good product

Posted by 5404576623625403077 on Oct 11, 2014

Nice Soap.

Great soaps

Posted by ManxKat on Mar 22, 2012

Great soap from a great company.

I love this soap!

Posted by FireGlow on Jan 02, 2016

I have use this soap for months, and I can recommend it to anyone with allergies. Great soap with no allergic reactions. Its not drying to my skin and has little to no fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »