Organix South, Neem Floss, Mint, 50 Yards

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

This was good.. Except..

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013

This was a good floss.. Has a special taste.. Nothing bad though! :) But when you try to floss the floss kind of melts on your teeth and the surface of the floss goes on your teeth and it looks like a milk paste on your teeth. Sorry, hard to explain. I'm not english :S But other than that. It's good.

good, in theory

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jul 26, 2013

I like neem. I like flossing. Seems like a good fit, right? Except the quality of the floss itself was so poor it just would break again and again, making the actual flossing party impossible. I tried a few times, gave up and went back to my reliable drug store stuff that doesn't break off in your teeth.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

I don't like that the yarn breaks easily and that it has a thick coat that comes out when touched. I'm not telling that the product is not good, but it is not for me. The yarn is also too thick for the very tiny space that I have between teeth. I prefer the Radius vegan mint.

I really like this floss

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Apr 02, 2013

I haven't been crazy about most of the natural type flosses I've tried in the past. This one, however, has a nice glide to it and I like that it has anti-bacterial oils applied to it.

My favorite floss

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Dec 16, 2013

Neem is an antimicrobial herb and this floss seems to help reduce plaque formation when I use it twice a day. Doesnt shred or break easily either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »