stands out among soaps

Posted by Reviewer1639752 on Jun 22, 2011

I have terrible skin w/ scars and weird infection folliculitis things and have done everything from ordering birch tar soap from russia to expensive...and this soap, ive used it 2x and noticed a difference. less inflamed skin, washes off clean and non-drying.

Nice light soap, hydrating to the hands

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013

This is a really nice soap, does not dry my hands and smells nice.

too drying

Posted by Reviewer1208876 on Oct 13, 2011

too drying to use on face

Good face soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

Got it when I had a rather irritated skin, and I read that sea buckthorn was good on sore skin. Expensive, and will dissolve faster then most bars, yet worth it in that period.

soap

Posted by Reviewer1239363 on Oct 04, 2012

Normal bar, natural.

So very delightful...

Posted by 4897227313128031927 on Feb 02, 2015

Simply love this emollient natural soap. It truly soothes any skin dryness, elbows, knees, detergent hands, wind chapped facial skin. This is the second time I purchase and will continue to buy.

Great

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 11, 2012

Great as a shampoo as well as a bath bar.

This is not fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Nov 04, 2013

I don't use scented products and this one is not fragrance free so I haven't used it. The ingredients are great though that's why I give it 4 stars. Update: I tried this soap for washing my hands and although it does have a mild natural fragrance, it quickly disappears. I actually like this soap now and will buy more, it's cleansing and non drying. I therefore changed it to 5 stars as it's worth it. I will try the argan oil and tamanu oil soap next.