Don't waste your money !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 08, 2013

This is THE WORST natural insect repellant I have ever bought, and living in a swamp, I have tried them all. This does less than nothing, I swear it attracts them !! GAK !! Quantum Health, Buzz Away seems the best so far. And NOT their 'extreme', which works less well than the regular.

amazing against tiger mosquitos

Posted by Reviewer3073855 on Sep 30, 2014

This is amazing for tiger mosquitos, the mosquitos no other repellant really chases away. we have a huge huge problem with them here in greece in some areas, and this is better than the badger spray or stick, because its not oily and it does not leave a citronella smell. its also perfect as a lotion. for my daughter 21 months i put a little bit on her hair as a styling creme even! (so they not bite her around neck ears face) definately reordering. have tried ALL the iherb repellants , tiger mosquitos are something really nasty, - this is the first product that will last more than 30 minutes. i guess the neem does its work!!!

still got bitten by mosquitos even though I applied it.

Posted by 5060997621606835025 on Oct 28, 2015

I'm Not so sure about the effectiveness. Somewhat helpful I should say. Maybe I need to apply a lot more on. Smells like critrus. Not bad.

Works against no-see-ums, gnats, flies, mosquitos!

Posted by 4856272876869268247 on Jul 12, 2016

I live in a subtropical climate with many! bugs seeking to home in on my flesh. I put this on each morning and works all day. Smells nice. When I used eucalyptus or citron based repellants, I would get comments from others about the scent, but no one seems to notice this one. Also with other repellants, I would still get bites on untreated skin, but this one seems to repel from a greater distance, so even if I miss a spot I still don't get bit!! Pump sprayer seems wimpy for thickness of product. That may be an anomaly with the one (and first) bottle I've purchased. I just unscrew the top and apply like lotion. Will buy again even if the pumps are flawed. I have extraordinarily sensitive skin (I use mostly products designed for babies/children) and have no adverse reactions to this spray. Great product for me.

Use nothing else and live in Miami, Florida

Posted by 4825086141140065073 on Aug 17, 2016

Love this product, no harmful chemicals and very pleasant smell. Live in Miami (38 years), retired and outdoors in patio for hours every day (dusk and dawn). We use nothing else every day (family and grandchild plus all our guests). I am convinced that any chemically toxic sprays and fogging (nerve gas) are not just killing moskitos (some of them, never all of them) but they are harmful to humans, children especially and pets, birds, beneficial insects even in small doses in the short and long run. Granted Theraneem spray has to be re-applied more often than the chemical ones at dusk and dawn, however to me well worth it......

Great Aroma

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Sep 21, 2016

This product has a great aroma to it. So far I have not got bitten by mosquitoes yet.

It works.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

The spray smells really nice and really does work against mosquitoes, they will not land on me when I apply this! I actually rubbed some in and watched the mosquito trying to find a "non-contaminated" area to land on! I did expect it to be more of a spray though. It is actually a liquid lotion.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer1477537 on Jun 30, 2011

I used this when my husband and I took our grandchildren to the creek one afternoon. It kept the bugs off.

it works

Posted by sillyfox on Jul 04, 2012

although i expected that it is just spray and wouldn t be spread, it is like lotion

Herbal Outdoor Spray

Posted by 5471839362682911784 on Aug 16, 2016

The label gives no indication that this repels bugs. Just says used in the Florida Everglades. Reviews are really mixed as to the effectiveness. Since it came up under my search for organic bug repellent I bought it. It does NOT work for me. I work with horses until dusk - the mosquitos do not stay off of me while using this product no matter how much I reapply.