New To iHerb?

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Herbal Outdoor Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

It works.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

The spray smells really nice and really does work against mosquitoes, they will not land on me when I apply this! I actually rubbed some in and watched the mosquito trying to find a "non-contaminated" area to land on! I did expect it to be more of a spray though. It is actually a liquid lotion.

amazing against tiger mosquitos

Posted by Reviewer3073855 on Sep 30, 2014

This is amazing for tiger mosquitos, the mosquitos no other repellant really chases away. we have a huge huge problem with them here in greece in some areas, and this is better than the badger spray or stick, because its not oily and it does not leave a citronella smell. its also perfect as a lotion. for my daughter 21 months i put a little bit on her hair as a styling creme even! (so they not bite her around neck ears face) definately reordering. have tried ALL the iherb repellants , tiger mosquitos are something really nasty, - this is the first product that will last more than 30 minutes. i guess the neem does its work!!!

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer1477537 on Jun 30, 2011

I used this when my husband and I took our grandchildren to the creek one afternoon. It kept the bugs off.

it works

Posted by sillyfox on Jul 04, 2012

although i expected that it is just spray and wouldn t be spread, it is like lotion

Don't waste your money !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 08, 2013

This is THE WORST natural insect repellant I have ever bought, and living in a swamp, I have tried them all. This does less than nothing, I swear it attracts them !! GAK !! Quantum Health, Buzz Away seems the best so far. And NOT their 'extreme', which works less well than the regular.