Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Herbal Outdoor Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

It works.

Posted by Rosie-Posie From Croatia on Aug 13, 2013

The spray smells really nice and really does work against mosquitoes, they will not land on me when I apply this! I actually rubbed some in and watched the mosquito trying to find a "non-contaminated" area to land on! I did expect it to be more of a spray though. It is actually a liquid lotion.

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer1477537 From Pennsylvania on Jun 30, 2011

I used this when my husband and I took our grandchildren to the creek one afternoon. It kept the bugs off.

it works

Posted by sillyfox From Russian Federation on Jul 04, 2012

although i expected that it is just spray and wouldn t be spread, it is like lotion

Don't waste your money !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 From Georgia on Sep 08, 2013

This is THE WORST natural insect repellant I have ever bought, and living in a swamp, I have tried them all. This does less than nothing, I swear it attracts them !! GAK !! Quantum Health, Buzz Away seems the best so far. And NOT their 'extreme', which works less well than the regular.