smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

Posted by yflournoy on Aug 04, 2012

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Stinks so bad

Posted by VvvivvV on Feb 17, 2016

Yep, neem stinks, but it works. I feel the price could be lower, hence only 4 stars. ETA: Just thought I'd add what I've discovered about neem oil since it's been a lifesaver. Last week, I wasn't careful and might've wiped myself too roughly after using the toilet. A day later it started to hurt like an inflammation in that area, followed by a small, hard bump and hurt a lot when touched.. It wasn't bad to the point where I couldn't sit, but it was getting there. I applied ointment specific to that area for 3 days straight and it didn't help at all. Coconut oil didn't help. I decided to try neem oil. I was feeling much better in a day. So, if it's something topical, just use neem oil.

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

good so far, haven't used enough to tell more