Neem

Posted by Reviewer2853311 on Oct 06, 2009

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

Excellent product

Posted by 5450865564518880259 on Dec 30, 2012

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

smell = beurk but oil = super !

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Aug 25, 2011

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

The BEST

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

hero

Posted by Reviewer1545116 on Apr 22, 2011

Effects are frequently reported. The skin was a lot brighter. Acne does not come up anymore. Mix a drop of lotion. Smells like a nasty but effective.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Nov 04, 2009

Good oil for any kind of problem on the skin.

Great for inflamation and acne

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

Good quality Neem Oil

Posted by 4831348538215296543 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought another organic brand for 1/2 oz at $12. Tried this to save a few dollars. It is the same as far as I can tell. I used it on a skin condition and it worked the same as the other Neem Oil brand. It has proven useful on my dtr's psoriasis, a skin wound, and on a dry itchy psoriasis scalp condition. Yes, it smells like old onions but it works. I tried mixing it 50-50 w organic tumeric oil and that seemed to reduce the odor by about 80% to where it was tolerable.

Excellent Quality Neem Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2819542 on Jan 23, 2010

I love this neem oil. It's so pure. Works wonders for the skin!

Very effective for skin aliment

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Sep 04, 2014

I have been using this product for many years. Glad to find it on iherb at great price. Will continue to purchase from iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »