Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for inflamation and acne

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

Good quality Neem Oil

Posted by 4831348538215296543 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought another organic brand for 1/2 oz at $12. Tried this to save a few dollars. It is the same as far as I can tell. I used it on a skin condition and it worked the same as the other Neem Oil brand. It has proven useful on my dtr's psoriasis, a skin wound, and on a dry itchy psoriasis scalp condition. Yes, it smells like old onions but it works. I tried mixing it 50-50 w organic tumeric oil and that seemed to reduce the odor by about 80% to where it was tolerable.

The BEST

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

good so far, haven't used enough to tell more

Very effective for skin aliment

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Sep 04, 2014

I have been using this product for many years. Glad to find it on iherb at great price. Will continue to purchase from iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »