Smells awful, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Dec 30, 2010

Neem oil smells like rancid garlic, but it keeps the spider mites and aphids away. You need to mix it with an emulsifier, like dish soap, in order to spray it on your plants. Don't let it get too hot, because heat makes the oil less effective.

Excellent Quality Neem Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2819542 on Jan 23, 2010

This is my favorite neem oil for gardening! Keeps away mosquitos & lots of other insects too.

Works fine!

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Aug 12, 2011

It does what it is supposed to do. It seems to work better for mildew than it does for bugs.

Neem oil works for plants!

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016

Been looking for this all over and happy to find that they stock it here at iHerb! I bought this as an insecticide for my pandarata bush plant to fend off bugs / insects / caterpillars and it seems to work well (google neem oil insecticide to see the mixture recipes). A little goes a long way so its good value for money for normal households. The smell is a little pungent and takes a little bit of getting used to.

Perfect

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Oct 12, 2016

This Neem Oil is perfect for the garden. I just use a dropper and apply it straight. I have found it seems to stick better than diluting it and I only need to apply about every 5 weeks. Keeps all the bad bugs away.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

fast shipping

Posted by 4998315741782868645 on Jul 26, 2016

came in a brown box, packaging was great very potent and organic hopefully...Shalom...

Exactly as expected, pure neem oil.

Posted by milkandhoneymomma on Nov 19, 2013

Works as expected.

Glad I found this!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Oct 13, 2009

I've been looking for a natural plant remedy and it has been out-of-stock so many times. I'm glad I got this product. My Meyer lemon tree is coming around.

No more black spots on basil leaves :)

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Nov 27, 2012