neem oil

Posted by 5500542196184116697 on Sep 02, 2015

good stuff works good

Snails dont like it

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 22, 2015

I did not know how to save my lilies organically from having eaten by snails and firebugs. The firebugs couldn't stand it and ran away. The snails, well, i saw some investigating the plants near the ground, but they seemed to dislike the taste of neem and crawled away. I had some thorn marks from the roses on my fingers, quite painful, after my palms contacted with the neem oil, the marks got better.

It works for some skin irritations.

Posted by 5416469145530450154 on Dec 16, 2014

I sometimes use a small amount at night to calm skin irritations for myself. It smells like cooked onions to me so it's not something you want to go out smelling like. I also have used it on my dog when he has a skin irritations. I love this stuff!

super garden pest remover

Posted by 4985733775458247132 on Dec 02, 2014

I've been using this product for almost a year for my potted trees on my terrace in Hong Kong- they had bad warms infestation in soil and some trees were half dead when I moved in. Neem oil is working as nerve stimulant that makes "unwanted" pests forget to eat and die off. It takes some time to exterminate, once a week, but my trees are back to life and very happy. I add also epsom salt sometimes- our plants need it for chlorophile, too, not only minerals... Also, suffering with biting midges and mosquitos here- when I use this oil for my plants, there are significantly less of them for a short time, like 5 days. Always care for nature, same as it cares for us!

Perfecto

Posted by 5685009380150482030 on Oct 29, 2014

lo mejor para el cultivo

Angel P

Posted by 4903516602401986276 on Jun 01, 2014

I ordered this for my sister to try and it's excellent. Her garden flourish and she was so happy. I had to make a second order for her, and now my mom wants to try it out. I was so happy because my sister loves to garden, and the bugs was destroying her roses and flowers. Hope it helps you if you bought this item. Happy gardening everyone!!!!!!

Does the job but WARNING: Smells AwfuLLLLLL!!!

Posted by 5524522050836259156 on Apr 13, 2014

Does the job but WARNING: Smells AwfuLLLLLL!!!

Good for gardening

Posted by 5711037559605891364 on Nov 27, 2013

gOOD FOR MY GARDENING NEEDS AND GREAT PRICE

Exactly as expected, pure neem oil.

Posted by milkandhoneymomma on Nov 19, 2013

Works as expected.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »