Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3333107 on Dec 29, 2011

This is a very good soap to fight acne. Works very well. I'm glad I discovered this soap. Also IHERB is amazing. I'm using your service for 3 years and love it. Thanks a lot.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2199565 on Oct 06, 2010

Great and almost instant cure for chronic skin inflammation and irritation. Scent is a little unusual but not unpleasant, just a little exotic. Gentle enough for daily use, or even more than once a day use. Suggestion: buy one for body use, one for face. Store separately. (I use a small covered glass dish to store my face soap.) Highly recommend this product!

Fantastic !!!

Posted by Reviewer3209337 on Dec 01, 2012

I've been using this soap for a month. It works great. Skin irritation is gone, excessive oil in my face is gone and feel clean and moisture. A minor downside is that the soap melts somewhat sooner than conventional soap. Overall I'm very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase the soap again.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013

This soap is an olive green and has a rather musty smell to it. It's also actually a lot smaller than I'd expected. I've only just received it and used it once so far. The smell is undiscernible in the shower and you won't smell of it. It lathers well and I loved how it left my skin squeaky clean but WITHOUT THE DRYNESS. This is the second natural soap I've used next to Dr Bronner's and I found the latter really drying and still quite harsh on my skin. This soap wasn't like that at all and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy using natural products that also feel good on my skin. The only qualm I have is that it is rather costly. I might try using other natural soaps.

Revitalizes skin!!!

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Sep 06, 2013

Yes I definitely see a difference when using this soap. My face is brighter and and skin is smoother. I look really good after using this soap. But it tastes sooooooooooooo horrible, try not to get it in your mouth.

Eczema Soap

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jul 24, 2014

I've tried dozen of soap's to help with the Eczema on my hands, left foot but to no avail nothing has work till now. I've been using this cleansing bar for 3 months and I'm amazed with the results. My hands are finally under control my left foot was a mess with the thick skin that forms and the only thing that controlled it was a heavy duty prescription cortisone cream. This cleansing bar has done wonders with the eczema and I'm finally able to walk without limping. It's Works.

Jabón de Neem

Posted by Reviewer2214333 on Jan 11, 2015

Buen jabón para la psoriasis.

soap

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Oct 15, 2015

this soap is good

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1728695 on Jan 10, 2012

Love this soap. The price is steep but it's very effective

Our favorite!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 17, 2012

Good on the hair and body! Great for a single product when traveling and not a liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »