10% Off Orders Over $40!

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Therapy Cleansing Bar, Maximum Strength, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3333107 on Dec 29, 2011

This is a very good soap to fight acne. Works very well. I'm glad I discovered this soap. Also IHERB is amazing. I'm using your service for 3 years and love it. Thanks a lot.

Fantastic !!!

Posted by Reviewer3209337 on Dec 01, 2012

I've been using this soap for a month. It works great. Skin irritation is gone, excessive oil in my face is gone and feel clean and moisture. A minor downside is that the soap melts somewhat sooner than conventional soap. Overall I'm very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase the soap again.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013

This soap is an olive green and has a rather musty smell to it. It's also actually a lot smaller than I'd expected. I've only just received it and used it once so far. The smell is undiscernible in the shower and you won't smell of it. It lathers well and I loved how it left my skin squeaky clean but WITHOUT THE DRYNESS. This is the second natural soap I've used next to Dr Bronner's and I found the latter really drying and still quite harsh on my skin. This soap wasn't like that at all and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy using natural products that also feel good on my skin. The only qualm I have is that it is rather costly. I might try using other natural soaps.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2199565 on Oct 06, 2010

Great and almost instant cure for chronic skin inflammation and irritation. Scent is a little unusual but not unpleasant, just a little exotic. Gentle enough for daily use, or even more than once a day use. Suggestion: buy one for body use, one for face. Store separately. (I use a small covered glass dish to store my face soap.) Highly recommend this product!

Theraneem bar soap

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Nov 21, 2010

Great for skin. Non-drying yet does a great job.Good buy !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »