Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Therapy Cleansing Bar, Oatmeal & Lavender, 4 oz (113 g)

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer3238103 on Sep 20, 2012

This really does wonder for my skin. I have sensitive skin and has often breakouts if i use the wrong products. The soap really cleanse my skin and leaves it sooo smooth!! I recommend it to everyone!!

Very good for the skin, with a distinctive scent

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Jun 07, 2011

This neem based soap is hand-made and cured properly and well (dried and kept well to cure it.) It is a very high quality soap, but you could smell the distinctive neem oil (cannot really smell a lavendar scent) and I was put off by it for the first time I open the box, but after trying it once I could feel the amazing healing power and deodorizing effect of the soap. I had a razor burn on few days before using the soap, and when I used it, I felt a little burning that I didnt feel using other handmade soap, but next day the area was completely healed! It is an amazing soap. I think it will be great for the camping or in the summer time since neem oil deter insects and actually used in the organic firming spray (I grow my own herbs organically so I know its pretty effective.) I think this is great starter for someone who has never used neem based products before (extra strength one has 20% neem oil ...may be too much though.)

Great Oatmeal, Lavender & Neem mix

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I like this soap and it's great for my sensitive skin. However, it goes so quickly, which is normal for most handmade soaps.