Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Cinnamon, 4.23 oz (120 g)

Good but could still improve

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Feb 03, 2012

This tooth paste has a lot of good ingredients and it is good to have no fluorine. Despite the many good ingredients unfortunately it has Glycerin and Potassium Sorbate without those two ingredients it would be even better.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer1623936 on Jul 02, 2013

Overall, this is pretty good toothpaste, and my teeth feel clean after using it. The taste is good and reminds me of Christmas or Chai tea. My only complaint is that sometimes a couple of hours after I brush my teeth, I feel like my breath is just slightly bad, and my mouth just doesn't feel that fresh.

ok !

Posted by Reviewer1406233 on Jul 08, 2010

it is an alright toothpaste.organic is always the better choice.who needs foam,if it requires nasty chemicals

not as good as hoped

Posted by thesavagesage on Feb 04, 2010

I tried the sample of the cinnamon neem toothpaste, and it was great. but this tube is aweful. they seem to have either forgotten the cinnamon or placed anise/licorice flavored toothpaste in by mistake. yuck. Yuck. YUCK. brushing my teeth has become a miserable experience.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Oct 29, 2011

It is harsh on sensative teeth. I have been using it to clean my tongue.