neem toothpaste

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Feb 25, 2016

This is a very natural product. This toothpaste foams moderately (less than a lot that I’ve tried), has a slight brown color and leaves the mouth fresh. The taste is special (I spent a lot of time to get used to) and in my opinion the clove is clearly noticeable. It contains natural extracts that I like, such as neem (protects gums) or licorice root and clove that provide antiseptic properties. Esta pasta es un producto muy natural. Hace espuma de forma moderada (menos que muchas otras que he probado), tiene un discreto color marrón y deja la boca fresca. Su sabor es especial y la nota de clavo se nota claramente (me llevó un tiempo acostumbrarme a su sabor). Me gustan los extractos que contiene, como el de neem (protege encías) o bien regaliz o clavo que confieren propiedades antisépticas.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2621815 on May 03, 2015

I have tried so many natural toothpastes and most of them make my teeth hurt and feel sensitive. I've been using this one for a few months now and I don't have any sensitivity. The flavour is pretty good, tastes like other Indian spice-based products I have used. I haven't been to the dentist in a while so I don't know what state my teeth are in, but it seems good so far to me.

Good texture, taste

Posted by Reviewer2371375 on Oct 07, 2014

I am not sure that Neem is really important in this product, nevertheless, since I use this product I bleed less. But I use other neem products like Neem tea. It is complementary. For a natural formula, it is a success. I will not buy Colgate and co anymore.

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Mint, 4.23

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Toothpaste of light brown color. Doesn't have rich lather though it is not so bad:) Has herbal taste not very strong. I guess using toothpaste with whitening effect will work good together with this one. Паста неплохая, с лёгким травяным вкусом. Не ядрёная. Светло-коричневатого цвета. Не особо пенится. Думаю в паре с пастой, имеющей отбеливающий эффект, будет работать хорошо.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

good

No Flouride...

Posted by 5401909235009623604 on Jul 25, 2012

Looking forward to using and comparing with other similar product.

No Bad Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

No fluoride or SLS. A good product....a bit pricey but good gums and teeth are worth it.

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Mint

Posted by Reviewer2207932 on Feb 27, 2012

not so bad

Love TheraNeem

Posted by Reviewer2322657 on Aug 15, 2011

Found it not irritating my mouth ulcer and speed up healing times. Not sure if it's Neem that works but definitely will buy again.

veru good

Posted by Reviewer1249054 on Jun 11, 2011

I have used it fopr a few days and I am satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »