It is a nice

Posted by 4924053654088025417 on Jan 22, 2016

It is a nice and natural product recommend purchase

Highly recommend

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Dec 15, 2015

Maybe the taste might take some adjusting to get used to, but it's not noticeable once you regularly use it. This neem toothpaste took away my husbands gum tenderness within the week. We've stopped using it in the past, and had to go back to it. Neem is great for oral health issues. Seems to stop calculus build up also.

Great toothpaste

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

This is a great toothpaste. Makes the teeth feel clean. This is the only one I use and have been using for over a year. I would recommend it to a friend.

Happy customer

Posted by 5006260486934851550 on Jun 22, 2015

Bad lookig product with good taste and sense.

Neem toothpaste

Posted by 5223293839610174726 on Dec 26, 2014

Excellent for the teeth and gums. My daughter is having issues wiht her gums and she has been using this toothpaste and mouth wash and it stopped the bleeding.

Great

Posted by 5562511433851077383 on Dec 13, 2014

Great

Best toothpaste ever

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Sep 18, 2014

I am not kidding when I say that this is the very best toothpaste I have ever tried! It does have a fresh taste due to the mint and xylitol I think, and it does have a very light brown color, but it is no issue for me. I have developed some inflamation on my gums, even if I brush as my dentist recomended, use floss and in between brushes, mouthwash... you name it. I felt that perhaps the regular toothpaste was a bit harsh and this is my first natural toothpaste. I got my package yesterday and I just had to try it. After the first brushing, the sweeling went down dramatically. Today it looks waaaay better, I will keep on purshasing this toothpaste and defentely recommend it. Give this toothpast a try, you wont regret it!

Favourite toohtpaste

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Jul 22, 2014

Love this toothpaste. Keeps teeth and gums clean!

Neem

Posted by Reviewer1209325 on Jun 22, 2014

Neem is such a great find! Works very well.

Very Effective Toothpaste

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Jun 14, 2014

I previously tried (and liked) Botanique by Himalaya but wanted to get away from the carrageenan in the ingredients. This toothpaste has a much stronger Neem/herbal taste (no surprise I guess given the name) which took a bit of getting used to but now I really like it. It cleans extremely well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. My gums seem to be much healthier-looking since I started using this brand. Not super-minty if that is your thing and note that the toothpaste is brown vs. the white/creamy white we normally see (even with Botanique). I am happy with this purchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »