great toothpaste!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1300740 on Feb 15, 2012

I am totally in love with this toothpaste. I have to wear an appliance 24/7 and developed a sore on my gum one day. the healing properties of neem are incredible. i simply took a bit of the toothpaste and rubbed it onto the sore - INSTANTLY - NO PAIN and the sore was totally gone by morning. Love, love, love this product. BTW i will add that your entire mouth feels super clean and refreshed. Thanks IHerb for the really super fast shipping.

Great feeling

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Sep 07, 2010

I like trying different natural toothpaste. This is a good find and might even be a keeper. It has no SLS in it no flouride no parabens. Nothing extra just nice and simple. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling when done.

love the toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3202400 on May 17, 2010

I'm a fanatic for natural products. I tried one of the free samples that I received with a previous order and loved the toothpaste. I don't use it all the time, but I do alternate it with the OraMd that I also absolutely love.

Organix-South-TheraNeem-Organix-Neem-Toothpaste-Neem-Therape-with-Mint

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

For me this is the best toothpaste I have ever used. I have a very sensitive mouth and have tried many different kinds if toothpaste. I think that this is as the young people say the "bomb". Although, it is brown in color and may look uninviting it is an excellence product that I highly recommend this product.

Very Effective Toothpaste

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Jun 14, 2014

I previously tried (and liked) Botanique by Himalaya but wanted to get away from the carrageenan in the ingredients. This toothpaste has a much stronger Neem/herbal taste (no surprise I guess given the name) which took a bit of getting used to but now I really like it. It cleans extremely well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. My gums seem to be much healthier-looking since I started using this brand. Not super-minty if that is your thing and note that the toothpaste is brown vs. the white/creamy white we normally see (even with Botanique). I am happy with this purchase.

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Oct 04, 2011

For the first time bought a paste, which performs what is promised. Nothing worked to remove the bleeding of the gums. This paste he borrowed for two weeks, iobnaruzhila that no more blood from the gum! It was a miracle!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1958109 on Nov 08, 2011

Cleans well, has interesting taste and colour (beige).

great!

Posted by Reviewer2126385 on Dec 04, 2011

This is the best neem toothpaste I know.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Dec 20, 2011

The best toothpaste I bought ever! My second tube and I'll buy it again and again!

Fresh feeling toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3092384 on Sep 01, 2009

Great Fresh feeling toothpaste without all the unnecessary fillers...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »