Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Toothpaste with Mint, 4.23 oz (120 g)

Reviews 5-star

great toothpaste!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1300740 on Feb 15, 2012

I am totally in love with this toothpaste. I have to wear an appliance 24/7 and developed a sore on my gum one day. the healing properties of neem are incredible. i simply took a bit of the toothpaste and rubbed it onto the sore - INSTANTLY - NO PAIN and the sore was totally gone by morning. Love, love, love this product. BTW i will add that your entire mouth feels super clean and refreshed. Thanks IHerb for the really super fast shipping.

Great feeling

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Sep 07, 2010

I like trying different natural toothpaste. This is a good find and might even be a keeper. It has no SLS in it no flouride no parabens. Nothing extra just nice and simple. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling when done.

love the toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3202400 on May 17, 2010

I'm a fanatic for natural products. I tried one of the free samples that I received with a previous order and loved the toothpaste. I don't use it all the time, but I do alternate it with the OraMd that I also absolutely love.

Organix-South-TheraNeem-Organix-Neem-Toothpaste-Neem-Therape-with-Mint

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

For me this is the best toothpaste I have ever used. I have a very sensitive mouth and have tried many different kinds if toothpaste. I think that this is as the young people say the "bomb". Although, it is brown in color and may look uninviting it is an excellence product that I highly recommend this product.

Very Effective Toothpaste

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Jun 14, 2014

I previously tried (and liked) Botanique by Himalaya but wanted to get away from the carrageenan in the ingredients. This toothpaste has a much stronger Neem/herbal taste (no surprise I guess given the name) which took a bit of getting used to but now I really like it. It cleans extremely well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. My gums seem to be much healthier-looking since I started using this brand. Not super-minty if that is your thing and note that the toothpaste is brown vs. the white/creamy white we normally see (even with Botanique). I am happy with this purchase.