I like this formula very much

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

I have thick, curly and very dry hair and a very dry, itchy scalp. I ordered this shampoo and its conditioner as it claimed to help my scalp issues and I must say that I really like it. So far my scalp seems to be less itchy and although the verdict is still out for the long-range use, I like it and recommend it for its wonderful consistence, which is light and almost "watery", so it does penetrate the scalp more easily. Hold the bottle right over your hair when ready to shampoo as opposed to squirting some out into your palm if that is what you are used to doing. Again, this formula is "runny" and you will waste it unless you hold it right over your hair. Lathers up very nicely so you do not need to use a lot at a time. Matching conditioner is also very nice and has a very thick consistency. I recommend both!

Amazing

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

This stuff is good for the scalp. My scalp is itchy and it calms it down. The smell is not impressive, it goes away as soon as you wash it. But if you have a scalp issue and you want something that works, try this. I tried nature's gate tea tree shampoo with conditioner and it was useless. Tip: I use the shampoo twice, before and after Organix South scalp therapy conditioner. The reason is the conditioner seems to leave some residue on my scalp, so after I keep the conditioner for 5 minutes as it has benefits, I use the shampoo one more time just to cleanse and remove any residue.

too thin

Posted by 4929523920211787471 on Apr 22, 2016

The texture of the shampoo is too thin, like water.

relief at last

Posted by 5141857108935186299 on May 30, 2016

The cooling peppermint made my scalp feel refreshed & clean. No stinging or drying out of hair or scalp

Pretty good

Posted by 5411101172504957374 on Jun 14, 2016

I have oily scalp and decided to try this shampoo after trying out countless other brands. Happy to say this shampoo does not irritate my scalp, but it's a little dry for my very dry hair. I would purchase this again.

Scalp feeling great

Posted by 4654361226417304985 on Aug 08, 2016

It's good for my sensitive scalp. I used to have acne on my scalp. Tried many shampoo but usually will dried up my hair with no much improvement to my acne scalp. But this neem shampoo is really good and cheap. It doesn't dry my hair and my scalp have less acne. Just reordered another 2 bottle of shampoo.

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2080459 on Jan 14, 2011

Does not cause my scalp to itch, gentle and pure!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Dec 08, 2011

Nice product, very natural.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

made my hair feel soft and clean

Wowed

Posted by Reviewer1833120 on May 06, 2011

Unable to purchase the shampoo for animals b/c it unavailable, I purhased this instead. It did great on each of my dogs, it's so gentle yet works so well!