July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Shampoo, Scalp Therapé, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

Reviews 4-star

I like this formula very much

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

I have thick, curly and very dry hair and a very dry, itchy scalp. I ordered this shampoo and its conditioner as it claimed to help my scalp issues and I must say that I really like it. So far my scalp seems to be less itchy and although the verdict is still out for the long-range use, I like it and recommend it for its wonderful consistence, which is light and almost "watery", so it does penetrate the scalp more easily. Hold the bottle right over your hair when ready to shampoo as opposed to squirting some out into your palm if that is what you are used to doing. Again, this formula is "runny" and you will waste it unless you hold it right over your hair. Lathers up very nicely so you do not need to use a lot at a time. Matching conditioner is also very nice and has a very thick consistency. I recommend both!

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2080459 on Jan 14, 2011

Does not cause my scalp to itch, gentle and pure!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Dec 08, 2011

Nice product, very natural.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

made my hair feel soft and clean

Wowed

Posted by Reviewer1833120 on May 06, 2011

Unable to purchase the shampoo for animals b/c it unavailable, I purhased this instead. It did great on each of my dogs, it's so gentle yet works so well!