July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Supercritical Extract of Neem Leaf, 30 Softgel Capsules

Extract of Neem leaf

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

In the morning, before I received the package, I was in an upset situation, from which my head felt very stuffed and aching, body had to be pushed to move. I took these pills,the Acai liquid concentrate and a raspberry ketone capsule with water and immediately within about 15 min, I found myself energized, head stuffiness and aching was gone, when usually in this situation, I have to bare with it most of the day and coffee or anything of that sort does not help. I was really amazed. Later on I tried raspberry stuff and acai berry separately in a morning to pick me up, it wasn't as dramatic. Love the size of capsules, tiny round balls, very easy to swallow.

Neem supplements

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Oct 17, 2011

In the Bahamas, there is good Neem. When I visited there I tried the skin creams and the supplements. They said one of things Neem does is seems to influence Serotonin uptake. So I tried the caps and wow, did my mood improve! Out of the Bahamas, you can't get that particular Neem (without paying mucho buckos), so I tried this concentrated form. Seems to do the same thing, just not so dramatically. Because it's so expensive, not sure if I will continue with it or not. Times are rough. Must cut down.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2300308 on Apr 11, 2011

So far so good. skin seems to be brighter in the morning.