Organix South, TheraNeem, Pet Shampoo, Neem Therape, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

I like this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 From California on Jun 30, 2011

Seems to repel insects, leaves the coat very soft and smelling great! Less pungent neem than other neem products I've tried. Helping with my dog's itching and hair growth!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1198926 From California on Jul 22, 2011

I just switched from hypo-alergenic shampoo to Thereneem and I really like it. It doesn't dry my dogs coat out, leaves it very soft and shiny and doesn't iritate her skin. I don't know how much it helps with fleas because she doesn't really have them (I use garlic in her food and she's on a raw-food diet).

very good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 From Australia on Dec 15, 2011

my dog love it

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 From Canada on Apr 16, 2012

Great on Labradoodle, smells good. Don't need to use too much. I like the healthy idea for my dog's skin

Good for cats too!

Posted by ArizonaHeather From Arizona on Apr 19, 2012

I have an older cat I use this on. It is not too soapy and is easy to apply and rinse out in a hurry! The cat's coat was soft and fluffy to our amusement after one bath with this. Smells natural. I trust these ingredients are best for animals and I'm confidant using it. Gentle.