Saved my cat from a trip to the Vet

Posted by 5292137705310122478 on Jul 01, 2016

My kitty was suffering so much from flea infestation and loosing hair on her inner thighs because she was biting the hair out. After the first bath she calmed way down. It was not a full body bath at the time, just her hind end. Then 2 weeks later, I gave her a second more thorough complete body bath. Now after a month she is still feeling great relief and her hair has almost totally grown back!

Best shampoo for my York!

Posted by Tihoho on Jul 03, 2016

Много лет пользуемся только этим шампунем для мытья собаки. Лучше дорогих шампуней из зоомагазина. Не так давно шампунь немного изменился. На сайте указан старый состав. Сейчас после olefin sulfonate идёт: PPG 2 hydroxyethyl coco isostearamide, polysorbate 20, Lauryl glucoside, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerine, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, panthenol, sodium chloride , natural fragrance.

Use before next tick installment

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I've tried a lot of pet shampoos over the years. I prefer other fragrances but I find this is an effective product especially in the weeks before my dog is due for the next tick treament, I always wash her with this neem shampoo as back up. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

My dog will tell in a couple of days

Posted by 5448570363882018218 on May 26, 2015