To deter lice

Posted by Reviewer1793554 on Feb 05, 2013

I have been using this shampoo with the hope that it will repel lice. My daughter, now 10 had a case of the little buggies in 2nd grade so I did some research and discovered that neem has been shown to kill the adults and nits, as well as hinder their ability to reproduce. We have used this shampoo exclusively since then and she has not had another case of lice, despite their continual presence in her school and amongst her close friends. I have my fingers crossed, my guess is that it's working!

Needs some work

Posted by Reviewer1361689 on Dec 26, 2009

I use and love other Organix Theraneem products, and I needed a new shampoo so I thought I'd try this one, despite the fact that I'm not a kid, and use it also as my body wash. They're not kidding when they say it's thin- it's too thin and I lose half of it between my hand and my head; doesn't lather well the 1st time so I have to waste even more. Works fine as a body wash, though. If they made it thicker, it'd be a very nice product.

Very gentle and moisturizing

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 04, 2012

It is very gentle for babies' skin, but it does not clean my 7 year old gal's scalp well so I feel it it more suitable for young children below age 6.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1058184 on Aug 26, 2013

used this on my kids, now for my DH, for dry scalp, working well

Great Product

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Dec 09, 2013

Smells so nice, and the hair of my daughters look wonderful

Kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2471480 on Jul 13, 2014

My daughter has slightly sensitive skin and this is perfect for her.