very soothing for irritated skin

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Sep 17, 2013

I love this ointment and I use it usually after a chemical peel or after some facial routine or exfoliation that leaves me my skin a bit irritated. I started using this around my eyes and love the way it moisturizes and gives me powerful antioxidants for my skin. It smells quite strong of geranium essential oil, but this does not bother me.

Works really Well

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on Apr 08, 2014

This product works really well. Has an strong smell which is expected. Would recommend.

product ok service apalling and charges hidden!!

Posted by 4680443435359627812 on Jun 03, 2016

The product itself is as described. neem is fantastic. but you will be better off buying it elsewhere. iherb have appalling customer service. they have no regard for your concerns and do nothing to resolve matters.biggest problem though was the HIDDEN CHARGES applied by their couriers because iherb don't pay the relevant taxes. I will always avoid these lot.

...should be renamed Triple Neem "PLUS"!

Posted by 5523318655268281996 on Mar 05, 2015

The additional ingredients would appear to support wound healing, in addition to visibly calming inflammation: Sesamum indicum (sesame) oil*, (beeswax)*, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), azadirachta indica (neem) leaf supercritical extract*, azadirachta indica (neem) bark supercritical extract*, terminalia arjuna (arjuna) supercritical extract*. I apply a tiny dab of this ointment on my Golden Retriever's dermal mast cell lesions, layered with a drop or two, each, of organic rose hip seed oil (Now Solutions, iHerb), Palmarosa essential oil (Ananda Apothecary) and Ladybug Jane's Luxe Lotion, grapefruit (iHerb). My Golden has a "forager's" nose that has consistently approved this combination. She fusses over her lesions less than any other combination. Of course, besides spirit & charm, her smell is irristable!

nice product