So excited for this mix

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't so sure if this mix would taste like real falafel. It does!!! So easy to make and tastes just like the restaurants. Is great with some hummus and makes a large portion. Very happy with the purchase! And so inexpensive! I got 4 large servings from one box. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Feb 24, 2012

I love this falafel. I have simplified the recipe a bit. I added more water than the recipe suggested, left the batter for 30 minutes and then added some more water, as I didn't want to form small balls. Instead, I used a spoon to place the batter into hot oil, so my falafel was flat, but tasty all the same. :p

Yummy!

Posted by Keitha on Jul 01, 2012

Easy-to-cook falafel mix with delicious smell and right ingredients! Will certainly buy more

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1363228 on Oct 09, 2012

It is simple to prepare and is tasty to eat. Its my second order.

Bought but haven't tried yet

Posted by 5264016779992823941 on Oct 21, 2013

Looking forward to making this!

i love it

Posted by sconley on Nov 19, 2013

I finally made this after having it in the pantry for a few weeks. Wish I hadn't waited so long. Next time I will add some extra spice to the mix for a kick (I like all my food spicy). Fantastic taste and texture, worked great fried in coconut oil as well as baked. It was a good first experience with lentil based falafel.

I just reordered it

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

My partner and I loved these falafel balls. We had them with a bit of honey, and it made for a simple but tasty TV dinner.

Excellent

Posted by 5499293388714483791 on Jan 13, 2014

Excellent

Excellent product.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

I grew up eating falafel, and living in Korea means not seeing this type of food again. That is, until I found this beauty on iherb. And its gluten free! Mix well and let it sit a bit and its ready to be cooked. I don't fry it, rather I put it in the toaster oven for about 10 to 15 minutes making sure to flip at least once. It comes out crunchy on the outside an soft on the inside and not oily or greasy. Will re-order.

very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Feb 23, 2014

My entire family enjoys this falafel mix. Even my husband, and he hates everything gluten free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »