Great

Posted by 5638315383925759916 on May 06, 2015

Tastes like proper liquorice!

Orgran Gluten Free Licorice Is The Best Gluten-Free Licorice I've Tasted!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This is the best gluten free licorice I've tasted. The pieces are soft and the licorice has a real black licorice taste. If you can't have gluten and like black licorice you should give this one a try! I've tried other gluten free licorice but this is definitely the BEST! If you like black licorice and are gluten free you really do have to try this!

Very tasty!

Posted by 5206723389575638640 on Jan 02, 2015

Big pieces, but easy to cut in half if necessary ;) Really liked them.

The best

Posted by starbourne on Nov 10, 2014

Since going gluten free I have missed the delicious flavour of licorice......not anymore !! The flavour is amazing and the texture is tender. Call me a very grateful gal.....I thought I would never have this again. Thanks I-Herb for continual excellence in customer service and offering great products at reasonable prices....you are the best.

Quite good

Posted by Merinee on Jun 12, 2014

I like!

Yay! My son gets to have yummy licorice again!

Posted by 5003667490744649495 on Jun 05, 2014

For those of you who didn't grow up gluten free and had to switch eating habits, you know the pain of not eating your favorite foods. My son loved licorice, but hadn't been able to eat it for over a year. He was so excited when I showed him the package - he was willing to work for it! He enjoyed it thoroughly. This is nothing like Red Vines or other sugar-filled candy-like licorices, but honest, down-to-earth rich flavor and dense texture. It is delicious, if a bit chewy.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1782484 on Jun 01, 2014

Black licorice lovers: beware! Once you open the bag, all bets are off. It is so good!

Great candy

Posted by 5406730158651049233 on May 14, 2014

Love this soft and chewy candy. Will buy again and its kind of healthy to :)

GREAT and calming

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 10, 2014

Must help adrenals - feel good eating one a day - tempting to have more - VERY yummy.

Fantastic just like eating the real thing

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 14, 2014

Both my husband and I devoured the bag. Haven't being able to eat licorice for about 8 years. have already bought another two packets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »