Takes getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1998348 on Feb 06, 2012

I like the healthy ingredients and nutritional value, but these are not like the other famous "O's". Strange taste that is tolerable only if really hungry. High on price but low on taste....will not likely buy again.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this cereal! Sometimes when I have the munchies I eat it straight out of the box.

Just bought 4 more boxes!

Posted by 5718334043308712403 on Apr 27, 2013

Great cereal!! It's good for you, not sugary like so many other gluten free cereals are, and has protein as well. Im hooked!! The only downside is the price.

Great!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

Crunchy and sweet.I was fooled by the name of the productibg thinking it mostly contained quinoa, now that I've discovered it mostly contains rice I don't think I'll repurchase.

Bland

Posted by 5094331113956988975 on Feb 26, 2014

OK but a bit bland

Terrible as cereal, Great for trail mix

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I wasn't a fan of eating this as a breakfast cereal with milk, so I mixed it up with some spices, pretzels etc and made a trail mix. Yum. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Tastes good but does not have much quiona

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I loved the taste. Was not to happy about all the pea protein - the quiona content is really low. I bought this for health reasons and will seek other options.

We like Quinoa but these...?

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Jan 08, 2014

A great idea for the gluten free folks. Unfortunately, these are pretty tasteless in our opinion.