Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Oriental Herb Company, Cold Snap, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Cold Snap REALLY works.

Posted by Reviewer1588161 on Oct 13, 2008

This product is a gem. It has helped me through many a cold seasons, even taking it on the onset of a cold, by following the directions on the bottle (which by the way are great), it has definitely made the cold pass through very quickly. I have referred this product to many friends and on average most have had very good results. I would highly recommend this product for the winter season, as your main cold fighting ally!

Best yet.

Posted by Reviewer3025255 on Jan 03, 2009

This product is the best I've found for preventing or shortening the duration of a cold if it slips by.

THE Best!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Jan 04, 2009

This stuff is THE BEST for heading off a cold or reducing the length if you already have one. You have to take a lot for it to work. At the first sign of symptoms, start taking 2 every 15 minutes until the symptoms are alleviated. Then take 6 a day for a couple more days. I learned this fromt the formulator and it works every time!

Cold Snap keeps me cold free

Posted by Reviewer3286796 on Jan 11, 2009

I love this product! When I feel a cold coming on, I start the Cold Snap and it rarely fails me. Couldn't do without it!! Liz in Colorado

Nuthermomma

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Jan 21, 2009

Cold Snap was recommended to us by my daughter's midwife, and we are grateful. It helped us get through the holidays illness free, and when I did catch a cold in January, it lasted only three days instead of ten days to two weeks. I bought some for all of my adult children. Wish is came in a formula for little ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »