Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Maxi Anti-Oxidant Wrinkle Control Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Not bad

Posted by 5403715108020270689 on Jul 24, 2012

Indeed, it is probably the best product in my first order. It is quickly absorbed by skin; no sticky feelings afterwards. As for the promised effects - well, it provides enough mositure even in our dry summer. And I definitely look better than before using it.

Smooth resultat, but like à film on skin

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Nice serum, nice smell and PH neutral, no acid sting is à big plus. But after using 2 days this serum kind of puts a film layer on the skin, like silicones or something. It clogs the pores à bit, i would use it just one night then wait à few days. Never use daytime with makeup, to clogging!

Think it was fine...rop

Posted by Reviewer2975023 on Apr 11, 2011

I started using something else though that was recommended for me. But I like that this is organic so I'm sure I'll use when I run out of my current stuff. Give it a try.